News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

42, douglas adams, rainbows~!

Started by nerinamakani, June 05, 2010, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerinamakani

Ok this is a quote(http://www.huge-entity.com/2007/05/how-things-become-part-i-infinity-of.html), but still, A 42 answer meaning that has relevence?!?

"""The perceiver's position in an architectural, or merely physical space, determines the dimensional imperatives of that person's mental qualia. It is interesting to note that each viewer of a rainbow stands at the centre of their very own optical illusion; that light, once split into its component colours, streams - within the constraints of nature - upon a mathematically defined axis, of no more or less than 42° relative to each perceiver's location. There is no definitive rainbow, indeed no absolute dimension from which one could view a rainbow, a horizon or simply a piece of architectural design. The ethereal qualities of light juxtaposed upon an infinity of possible perspectives extends interpretation into the realm of chaos. Throw into consciousness the essence of 'what it is like to be' (known in philosophy of mind as 'qualia'), and human caprice may very well define the clarification of any meaning as a pure impossibility."""

I am FILLED with joy.

really.
Warning: Definitions may become blurry as you enter the white light of mysticism.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

zarathustrasbastardson

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

see you on the dark side of the moon...

avoid the noid..

and the adenoid...
chaos is truth
radiate better