News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

aini's fairy guide to meep

Started by saint aini, September 23, 2004, 07:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you meep?

meep (yes, I'm a meeper)
5 (55.6%)
neep (no, I'm not a meeper)
2 (22.2%)
What's meep? (I'm a greyface and can't understand a single meep.)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 23, 2004, 07:46:20 PM

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

E.O.T.

BEST

THREAD

EVAR

meep
"a good fight justifies any cause"

notathing

Quote from: Pēleus on March 26, 2010, 08:48:34 PM
BUMP

thank you mah friend

i fucking love meeping

this thread is pretty spaggy though

Jasper

Next time I'm having a hard time shitting, I'll just think of this thread.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on September 24, 2004, 01:55:17 AM
"meep" is far too cute for the likes of me.  Overexposure to the word "meep" gives me a case of the irrational violence.

This thread gives me a case of the irrational violence.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

What in the flaming dickballs(1) is THIS shit?

Y'all usually get a whiff of this on a forum, and burn it to the ground, leaving just a few survivors to drag themselves away, licking their wounds, to whimper the tale to anyone who'll listen...  And you let these idiots LIVE?

(1) Props to Richter, I swiped this phrase from him.  He can't have it back.  I like it, now it's mine.  So there.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The forum was a different place in 2004.

By the time I happened along in 2007 or so, Aini was still around but patience was wearing very thin. I think everyone was pretty much just tolerating her, and then one day she declared all black men to be rapists.

Things went downhill fast for her after that. Someone should necrobump that thread for you to read, it was fucking priceless. I will if I can find it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Here ya go: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=14989.0

Not sure where the fun starts, but it gets pretty hilarious toward the end.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 06:46:00 AM

By the time I happened along in 2007 or so, Aini was still around but patience was wearing very thin. I think everyone was pretty much just tolerating her, and then one day she declared all black men to be rapists.

Things went downhill fast for her after that. Someone should necrobump that thread for you to read, it was fucking priceless. I will if I can find it.

Yeah, didn't she say something like she didn't like black people because she knew they wanted to rape her specifically or something like that?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 29, 2011, 06:46:00 AM

Yay, evolution.  Yeesh.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."