News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Fuck the South!

Started by National Public Radio, November 11, 2004, 12:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i'm not insecure myself.

noodledick here seems to be tho.

it's ok turd, i get like millions of spam mails a day telling me they can make my penis even bigger. i'm sure there's something for you as well.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

dude, you're the one that keeps bringing up his penis...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

eighteen buddha strike

I once said that drugs are better than sex, and this made a gay man look at me with disgust.

In all truth, I tend to reject most forms of hedonism in favor of all forms of moderation, because I do what I want... and these days that happens to be  playing streetfighter and watching movies about the yakuza.

I guess thats kind of hedonistic, in a way, come to think of it.

Hoshiko

Quote from: Eighteen BuddhaPretending to be an anarchist on the internet to compensate for his small penis since 1999.

Sorry, I had to.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: That Communist Bastarddude, you're the one that keeps bringing up his penis...

8)

i'm on a bad penis joke kick. probaly due to soem a sudden decline in penis jokes at pwot.com

because it's not what your penis can do for you, it what you can do for your penis.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

true dat!

when it comes to me and my penis, it's no secret who wears the pants in the relationship...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Hoshiko

I think you should re-examine that philosophy.

No one obsesses over ears, or ruins their reputation to make the best nose joke.

It's definitely the other way around.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

i disagree on the basis that none of my pens jokes are funny.

however i think i'm all penis'ed out.
Hell is other people.