News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Putting Gaza on a Diet

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, December 29, 2010, 12:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.medialens.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=588:qput-the-palestinians-on-a-dietq&catid=1:alerts&Itemid=34

Quotethe dietary needs for the population of Gaza are chillingly calculated, and the amounts of food let in by the Israeli government measured to remain just enough to keep the population alive at a near-starvation level. This documents the statement made by a number of Israeli officials that they are 'putting the people of Gaza on a diet'.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

I seriously can't understand how Americans get all hot and bothered about lining up and supporting Israel.  They're a goddamn bully.  We get pissed off at North Korea for being a bully.  We get pissed off at Iran for being a bully.  We scold Russia when they bully Georgians.  But goddamn, Israel gets carte blanche to treat Palestinians like dirt. 

Oh yeah, that's right, the Palestinians are a little too brown.  What was I thinking?   :lulz:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

So this would be a bad thread to announce the release of my Gaza Diet Video: Bringing You Back to a Slim Figure in Seven Easy Steps and by Embargoing Your House?

Adios

Quote from: Cain on December 29, 2010, 01:39:39 PM
So this would be a bad thread to announce the release of my Gaza Diet Video: Bringing You Back to a Slim Figure in Seven Easy Steps and by Embargoing Your House?

:lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 29, 2010, 01:32:14 PM
I seriously can't understand how Americans get all hot and bothered about lining up and supporting Israel.  They're a goddamn bully.  We get pissed off at North Korea for being a bully.  We get pissed off at Iran for being a bully.  We scold Russia when they bully Georgians.  But goddamn, Israel gets carte blanche to treat Palestinians like dirt. 

Oh yeah, that's right, the Palestinians are a little too brown.  What was I thinking?   :lulz:

It's also a bit of the "we need a solidly pro-American ally in this region" and "They're Jews!"

The latter one boils down into two camps:
a) Nazis did bad shit to them so they need to have their own country at any costs.
b) God won't destroy the world with fiery wrath and plaguey pestilence unless the Chosen People go back to the Holy Land. Since there's an increase in fiery wrath since they got there, it's a sign that it is working and Jesus will soon come and show us he loves us with his laser cannon and genetically engineered scorpion-locust hybrids.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Aren't the Israeli pretty much just as brown as the Palestinians, though? I mean, thanks to their crazy laws as to who is Jewish or not (none of that "your mom has to be Jewish, period." like in the rest of the world), I suppose the majority aren't white?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on December 29, 2010, 03:52:02 PM
Aren't the Israeli pretty much just as brown as the Palestinians, though? I mean, thanks to their crazy laws as to who is Jewish or not (none of that "your mom has to be Jewish, period." like in the rest of the world), I suppose the majority aren't white?

think they made a joke about that in a Family Guy episode.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Jenne

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I fucking hate Israel and I'm glad it's finally gotten to the point where I can say that in progressive company without it being automatically assumed that I'm an antisemitic baby-eating Nazi.

Every Israeli I have met is lily-white. They are Hitler's fucking wet dream. Tall, beautiful, healthy white people in a racist nation that oppresses the surrounding brown folks. I am not sure what the selection process was for the Israeli population, but it seems to have been pretty radically biased toward whiteness, health, and beauty.

They also tend to have an arrogance that makes Americans look humble and self-effacing.

I do have Israeli friends, and this is not an indictment of the people there, but the government is a fucked-up piece of shit, and the very concept is wrong wrong wrong. "Oh hey, you guys are being oppressed over here? Well, how about move you over there and you can do the same thing to the people who already live there?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

By the way, I highly suggest NOT google image searching "israeli". I was going to find some pictures to illustrate their overwhelming whiteness, but what I saw was badwrongbad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on December 29, 2010, 07:42:38 PM
I fucking hate Israel and I'm glad it's finally gotten to the point where I can say that in progressive company without it being automatically assumed that I'm an antisemitic baby-eating Nazi.

Every Israeli I have met is lily-white. They are Hitler's fucking wet dream. Tall, beautiful, healthy white people in a racist nation that oppresses the surrounding brown folks. I am not sure what the selection process was for the Israeli population, but it seems to have been pretty radically biased toward whiteness, health, and beauty.

They also tend to have an arrogance that makes Americans look humble and self-effacing.

I do have Israeli friends, and this is not an indictment of the people there, but the government is a fucked-up piece of shit, and the very concept is wrong wrong wrong. "Oh hey, you guys are being oppressed over here? Well, how about move you over there and you can do the same thing to the people who already live there?"

You also seem to make a distinction between Israel, which is an oppressive state, and Jews, who are a people that may or may not have anything to do with Israel.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

And then Nigel was a Black/Hispanic/Amerind/Welsh Nazi.   :lulz:

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Mesozoic Mister Nigel