News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Slogans for 2011/2012

Started by Disco Pickle, October 14, 2011, 02:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2011, 06:54:43 PM
Why does everyone pick on the librarians?

I didn't even know they had a political party.  I mean, yeah, they yell at you if you make noise, but that doesn't make them heartless monsters.

I think one of their platform planks is, "By all that's holy, make Phox stop fapping in the library books, the pages are getting all sticky."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Phox

Quote from: Luna on October 21, 2011, 08:17:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 21, 2011, 06:54:43 PM
Why does everyone pick on the librarians?

I didn't even know they had a political party.  I mean, yeah, they yell at you if you make noise, but that doesn't make them heartless monsters.

I think one of their platform planks is, "By all that's holy, make Phox stop fapping in the library books, the pages are getting all sticky."
Okay, I will concede the nature books and the philosophy texts,  BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE UP MILITARY HISTORY AND ARCHITECTURE!  :argh!:

Freeky

Roger has a The Prince, but other than that, I haven't even heard of these other ones.  Go ahead and send them, if you want. :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on October 14, 2011, 04:01:37 AM
Roger says to quit getting fucked up on crack and listening to Ron Paul speeches, by the way.

Wisdom for the ages, and I ain't even gonna charge you fuckers.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.