Main Menu

Dirtbags, part 2

Started by Doktor Howl, May 19, 2015, 05:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on May 19, 2015, 11:07:35 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 19, 2015, 10:55:11 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on May 19, 2015, 09:13:54 PM
Please tell me this is how everything actually transpired, even if it isn't true.

Also, I sincerely hope there is a part 3 coming...

Much as with the MSY series, I never pull back the vinyl.  Mostly as a self-incrimination thing.  Any resemblance to real people, alive or dead, is pure malice and I am not sorry in the slightest.

I choose to believe it happened just as written.

I can neither confirm nor deny that this is a wise idea.

Molon Lube

Richter

Still really enjoying - replie when my head is not full of icepicks, adhered by naproxen and rum
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooh, the cigarette-through-the-beard move is smoooth! I'm gonna have to remember that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 02:57:41 AM
Oooh, the cigarette-through-the-beard move is smoooth! I'm gonna have to remember that.

Apparently beard oil improves the experience.

Katie is my current short-term personal savior.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

It's rare that I meet someone more impulsive than myself who isn't outright insane.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

She sounds like good times! I bet she and I would have more fun than ANYONE really wanted.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:04:04 AM
She sounds like good times! I bet she and I would have more fun than ANYONE really wanted.

:lulz:

Yeah, except violence.  While you're no hothouse flower, you're a little more civilized.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:09:11 AM

Yeah, except violence.  While you're no hothouse flower, you're a little more civilized.

I would be down with facilitating.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 20, 2015, 03:13:36 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2015, 03:09:11 AM

I would be down with facilitating.

Thing is, you'd have liked Knuckles.  His violence was very rational, if you know what I mean.

With Katie, it's like a stormburst.  One minute everything is fine, the next, there's fists flying and squashed testicles.
Molon Lube