News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Cain

Snape kills the kid's therapist?

Damn, dude is hardcore.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

rong

technically, shit was real all along

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on April 15, 2014, 06:05:23 PM
technically, shit was real all along

Balls.  I once shat so hard, it went backward in time.  Which, if you solve for position mid plop, gives an imaginary solution.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Cain

They probably did shout that at one point.

Apparently, Jaime and Tyrion's actors are quite the scamps, doing things like dancing on the set when they're not meant to be and making inappropriate jokes in serious scenes.  It seems they're trying to impress the amazingly dour camera crew for Game of Thrones, who so far have resisted even cracking a smile at their antics.

LMNO

There's more truth here than one would think.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 16, 2014, 06:02:02 PM
There's more truth here than one would think.

Anything resembling actual news will also resemble the Onion.  This is post-Poe America, and no satire can remain satire for longer than 20 minutes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

4chan discovers tumblr, hilarity ensues

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

I think they probably went crazy after seeing this:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 02:26:09 AM
I think they probably went crazy after seeing this:

Wow.  They've become a self-parody.  I stopped going to tumblr because it was making me want to beat up on anyone under the age of 30.