News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

My... "Interests" - TRIGGER WARNING: EVERYTHING!!11!

Started by POFP, June 10, 2015, 08:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Johnny on June 14, 2015, 09:48:05 AM

Were just easily manipulated pixels (at least to such MASTERMIND) that can be made to believe anything he desires. Either way its entertaining, but nobody with his profile does heel turns like this, if a character in fiction did this wed be like LOL shit writing.

But whatever.

I honestly don't really care whether he's had a genuine change of heart. A person are how they do.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev Thwack

Why would anyone expect anything posted on a discordian forum to be the truth? This isn't a place where you learn about a person by what they say about themselves, but by what they don't say when they're taking about something other than themselves.

Poo, we don't need you to say who you are, you've already told us exactly who you are when you were not telling us who you are.
My balls itch...

POFP

Quote from: Rev Thwack on June 14, 2015, 11:59:22 PM
Why would anyone expect anything posted on a discordian forum to be the truth? This isn't a place where you learn about a person by what they say about themselves, but by what they don't say when they're taking about something other than themselves.

Poo, we don't need you to say who you are, you've already told us exactly who you are when you were not telling us who you are.

You seem to be productive in my conversations regardless of how you look at me, so whether or not you think I'm an asshole is irrelevant to me. Go on thinking all you want about me. I don't give a fuck.

I can understand your skepticism. Really. But I've just shown you all my cards. If you're not gonna believe this, why did you believe what I said in the first place? The only in-between-the-lines information that I showed before was the defining of my huge ego. Yeah, I've got an ego the size of Texas. And let's face it, it probably even looks like Texas. But it doesn't go around abusing women or manipulating people. And even with the big ego, I'm generally pretty familiar with humility, and pretty realistic when defining how much I know on a subject (Tends not to be very much.).
This Certified Popeā„¢ reserves the Right to, on occasion, "be a complete dumbass", and otherwise ponder "idiotic" and/or "useless" ideas and other such "tomfoolery." [Aforementioned] are only responsible for the results of these actions and tendencies when they have had their addictive substance of choice for that day.

Being a Product of their Environment's Collective Order and Disorder, [Aforementioned] also reserves the Right to have their ideas, technologies, and otherwise all Intellectual Property stolen, re-purposed, and re-attributed at Will ONLY by other Certified Popes. Corporations, LLC's, and otherwise Capitalist-based organizations are NOT capable of being Certified Popes.

Battering Rams not included.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 15, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

You seem to be productive in my conversations regardless of how you look at me, so whether or not you think I'm an asshole is irrelevant to me. Go on thinking all you want about me. I don't give a fuck.

I can understand your skepticism. Really. But I've just shown you all my cards. If you're not gonna believe this, why did you believe what I said in the first place? The only in-between-the-lines information that I showed before was the defining of my huge ego. Yeah, I've got an ego the size of Texas. And let's face it, it probably even looks like Texas. But it doesn't go around abusing women or manipulating people. And even with the big ego, I'm generally pretty familiar with humility, and pretty realistic when defining how much I know on a subject (Tends not to be very much.).

Are you seriously having a conversation with a dude who only posts flippant remarks? That is an actual for real waste of your time, man.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev Thwack

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on June 15, 2015, 04:52:24 PM
Quote from: Fernando Poo on June 15, 2015, 04:33:37 PM

Are you seriously having a conversation with a dude who only posts flippant remarks? That is an actual for real waste of your time, man.
Am I?
My balls itch...