News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Okay, the fucking GOP is trolling. SHARK JUMPED, ITT.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 24, 2013, 03:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 24, 2013, 04:19:23 AM
:lulz: I seriously want a transcript of the whole thing. It's AMAZING.

Normally I would do it, but I'd have to stick a spork into my pineal gland after finishing it.  :aaa:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on August 24, 2013, 05:42:12 AM
Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 24, 2013, 04:19:23 AM

Normally I would do it, but I'd have to stick a spork into my pineal gland after finishing it.  :aaa:

THIS IS BECAUSE, BEING MEXICAN, YOU EAT TOO MANY VEGETABLES.  GREEN, GREEN VEGETABLES.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That actually crossed my mind. I was like "It's only six minutes, I could...

...no."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 05:43:16 AM

THIS IS BECAUSE, BEING MEXICAN, YOU EAT TOO MANY VEGETABLES.  GREEN, GREEN VEGETABLES.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Johnny

What they don't tell you Northeners is that everything is deep fried and is eaten in triple layered taco form, that's why all my compatriots are fat.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: FOCUS GROUP RAGEMONKEY OF HATE HATE HATE on August 24, 2013, 05:47:22 AM

:lulz:

PUT DOWN THE LETTUCE, JOHNNY. NOW SLOWLY REMOVE THOSE TOMATOES FROM YOUR BOOTS.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Johnny on August 24, 2013, 05:56:00 AM

What they don't tell you Northeners is that everything is deep fried and is eaten in triple layered taco form, that's why all my compatriots are fat.

I just had a senator tell me that your people are herbivores.

WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE, HERE?  A SENATOR, OR SOME FOREIGNER SALAD-SUCKING GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED SICKLE CELL FRIED CHICKEN?  UM.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 06:00:32 AM

WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE, HERE?  A SENATOR, OR SOME FOREIGNER SALAD-SUCKING GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED SICKLE CELL FRIED CHICKEN?  UM.

IS THE SICKLE CELLED FRIED CHICKEN CON QUESO WITH A SIDE OF ONION AND AVOCADO?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 24, 2013, 06:00:32 AM

You think nopales are vegetables? We call that MEAT, answer THAT smart guy!

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I APPEAR TO HAVE FOUND THE SOURCE OF PORTLAND'S POVERTY: http://www.yelp.com/biz/alberta-street-market-portland

Quotedowns - $5.99 6 packs Milwaukie's Best Ice (i feel bad paying over $4.29 but i love the stuff)...

UPS -- CHICKEN CHICKEN CHIIICKKEEENNN !!!
honestly the best friend chicken in town and the cheapest!!
5 bucks lands you 6 piece chicken and a pack of Jo Jos ....

The chicken is like crack! (not that I have tried it, or maybe I have.. who knows...)

Anyways their prices are absolutely awesome and I cant recall a time I DIDN'T get an extra wing or 2 thrown in there...

5 stars!!

Ben Shapiro

The source of Houston's Poverty.

This screams Mexico:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on August 25, 2013, 12:31:18 AM

This screams Mexico:

Yeah, but Seguin has a KFC, a Chicken Express, a Church's AND a Rusty Rooster.

That should explain EVERYTHING.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: stelz on August 25, 2013, 12:44:29 AM

This screams Mexico:

:(

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on August 25, 2013, 01:15:54 AM
Quote from: stelz on August 25, 2013, 12:44:29 AM

This screams Mexico:

:(

CHICKEN IS A VEGETABLE.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.