News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Hillary's Closest Aide Admits Clinton 'Illegally' Burned Daily Schedule

Started by babyjesus, July 04, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babyjesus

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 10:47:47 PM
http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

QuoteWhat, in the name of our alleged lizard overlords, convinces a person to believe in conspiracy theories?

According to a pair of new studies published in the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology, conspiracy theorists—and there are a lot more of them than you may think—tend to have one thing in common: they feel a lack of control over their lives.

I read that weeks ago. Thing is that I am anything but a conspiracy theorist.

But I do know that Hillary is balls deep into the deep state and is DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY as hell.

She is all down with disrupting stable governments reducing millions of people to refugee status, in fact she is the architect of the EUpean immigrant crisis. She is an architect of the Libyan crisis.

And you want to see this megga bitch to be prez because Trump and write in Bernie?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dropout, expelled, or never attended?

I mean, there's no shame in not having a college education, but it's a little delusional to think it makes you intellectually superior.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 10:59:12 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 04, 2016, 10:47:47 PM
http://time.com/3997033/conspiracy-theories/

QuoteWhat, in the name of our alleged lizard overlords, convinces a person to believe in conspiracy theories?

According to a pair of new studies published in the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology, conspiracy theorists—and there are a lot more of them than you may think—tend to have one thing in common: they feel a lack of control over their lives.

I read that weeks ago. Thing is that I am anything but totally a conspiracy theorist.

But I do know that Hillary is balls deep into the deep state and is DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY as hell.

She is all down with disrupting stable governments reducing millions of people to refugee status, in fact she is the architect of the EUpean immigrant crisis. She is an architect of the Libyan crisis.

And you want to see this megga bitch to be prez because Trump and write in Bernie?

FTFY
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I've got a dollar says we've got ourselves a real live Libertechian/Brogrammer here. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
I've got a dollar says we've got ourselves a real live Libertechian/Brogrammer here. :lulz:

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

East Coast Hustle

The zerohedge thing was just a test to gauge our receptiveness to some infowars, I imagine.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on July 04, 2016, 11:21:01 PM
The zerohedge thing was just a test to gauge our receptiveness to some infowars, I imagine.

Well, nothing says "free thinker" like parroting a bunch of tools who make a living by pushing the envelope of what gullible paranoids will believe.

Junkenstein

Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 10:40:44 PM
On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

from your link, tard.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 10:02:15 PM
Ah, fuck it. Maybe the next one is better after all.

Stockman:

QuoteOn March 26, 2007, federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Stockman in "a scheme... to defraud [Collins & Aikman]'s investors, banks and creditors by manipulating C&A's reported revenues and earnings." The United States Securities and Exchange Commission also brought civil charges against Stockman related to actions that he performed while CEO of Collins & Aikman.[14] Stockman suffered a personal financial loss, over $13 million, along with losses suffered by as many as 15,000 Collins & Aikman employees worldwide.

Stockman said in a statement posted on his law firm's website that the company's end was the consequence of an industry decline, not due to fraud.[15] On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

Oh. Trustworthy guy.

These are totally people to take financial advice from. Much cleaner than chicken entrails and at least as accurate or your money embezzled anyway.

Yes, child. The point I am showing you that is that if he's not criminally negligent he's just stunningly incompetent and fucked the dog all over the place costing people jobs and money.

Keep taking advice like that and you'll own a lovely repossession order in no time.

Is this the point where you now tell us all about how fabulously wealthy your clever decisions have made you?

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Freeky

It's been so long since we've had someone so in love with their ideas that they get all hostile at the first sign of skepticism.   <3

I hope he gives us something new for newsfeed. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky on July 04, 2016, 11:29:45 PM
It's been so long since we've had someone so in love with their ideas that they get all hostile at the first sign of skepticism.   <3

I hope he gives us something new for newsfeed.

It's like Christmas in July!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 11:27:46 PM
Quote from: AIbrdwthulrdy on July 04, 2016, 10:40:44 PM
On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

from your link, tard.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 04, 2016, 10:02:15 PM
Ah, fuck it. Maybe the next one is better after all.

Stockman:

QuoteOn March 26, 2007, federal prosecutors in Manhattan indicted Stockman in "a scheme... to defraud [Collins & Aikman]'s investors, banks and creditors by manipulating C&A's reported revenues and earnings." The United States Securities and Exchange Commission also brought civil charges against Stockman related to actions that he performed while CEO of Collins & Aikman.[14] Stockman suffered a personal financial loss, over $13 million, along with losses suffered by as many as 15,000 Collins & Aikman employees worldwide.

Stockman said in a statement posted on his law firm's website that the company's end was the consequence of an industry decline, not due to fraud.[15] On January 9, 2009, the US Attorney's Office announced that it did not intend to prosecute Stockman for this case.[16]

Oh. Trustworthy guy.

These are totally people to take financial advice from. Much cleaner than chicken entrails and at least as accurate or your money embezzled anyway.

Yes, child. The point I am showing you that is that if he's not criminally negligent he's just stunningly incompetent and fucked the dog all over the place costing people jobs and money.

Keep taking advice like that and you'll own a lovely repossession order in no time.

Is this the point where you now tell us all about how fabulously wealthy your clever decisions have made you?

Maybe we'll really get lucky and he'll tell us what it feels like to be a walking stereotype.

Freeky

Taking bets on this guy being someone here from Reddit, 4Chan, or similar. 

I'm putting up a WOMP on him/her being a teen/early 20s, also.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Freeky on July 04, 2016, 11:45:25 PM
Taking bets on this guy being someone here from Reddit, 4Chan, or similar. 

I'm putting up a WOMP on him/her being a teen/early 20s, also.

Cookies on male pronouns. Actually I should make cookies anyway...

Junkenstein

I'll stick £1 on something like that "dark enlightenment" shite from a while back. That was hilarious and this has the same vibe. If there was ever a kid enlightened by his own intelligence it's this one.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 05, 2016, 12:29:15 AM
I'll stick £1 on something like that "dark enlightenment" shite from a while back. That was hilarious and this has the same vibe. If there was ever a kid enlightened by his own intelligence it's this one.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the Dark Enlightenment.  :lulz: Those people are hilarious.