The Joys Of Planeswalking - Chapter III - or How I Accidentally My Whole Reality

Started by Ari, December 31, 2011, 10:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ari

Hello again fellow travellers,

This was meant as the final chapter in this unpractical handbook for the mentally-readjusted, aiming to un-re-clarify a few things, but after reviewing the draft I had written last year I realised that it's more of an ongoing journal about my own jailbreak experiments, the deliciously fun times I came to have with my own mindbody, and a big messy clusterfuck of a draft – all of which based on pages taken from my small pocket notebooks.
But I'd like to take most of these snippets, try to arrange them in a somewhat coherent manner and expand on a few parts. Once time allows I'll merge all three into a concentrated pamphlet.
I
After all, a great sage called me out to stop my lurking and barf up what I have.

Have you found your very own door yet? I probably could have been more precise with the map but each has to find their own, and if it can't be find, just create it – the process is simple, but noone said it would be easy.
Certain dangers lurk along the path that leads beyond the third side of the coin.
When going away from the usual models of perception, madness and alienation await to either side. This seems inevitable and thus can easily be seen as intended, just try to keep your balance. Holding more than three perceptions semi-simultaneously at a given moment may lead to a sudden change in the self-identification modules, it may also overwhelm the inexperienced traveller of worlds and cast him down some delusional pit. Even if that happens, we'll become richer from the experience. So it's all good I guess. The natural reaction to back off and return to old patterns requires presistence and discipline to overcome. Internal dualities become more apparent, and awareness of internal and external processes increases; which in my case led to an even more laid back approach to the idiocy in the world, and with each iteration my personal mindbody construct became closer to what seems like my true nature.
A similar challenge awaits after passing through the initial door – limitless possibilities have an overwhelming nature. And all of a sudden one will find one selves to become the limiting factors and old habits will slowly drag one back to where one started from. Introspective studies should allow to get over that condition too.
On the handling of habits it should be noted: they shouldn't be thrown out of the window; especially the ones one has marked for priority termination – they should be kicked down the stairs, step by step.

So finally we find our selves among a plethora of probable worlds, fleeting in and out of focus from moment to moment.
How long IS a moment though? Does a moment have any inherit "being"? Depending on our abilities we can scratch the surface here, and it takes persistent training to prolong the timeframe within which we can actually observe these moments. Yet while experiencing the moment it will already have passed so we can never convey the moment itself, just the imprint its perception left withing our mindbody. It also allows to let go of past and future and fully unfold within the present.
Which at some point leads to the end of "being". All that remains is "doing" – each moment anew, the possibility to turn everything into nothing, and nothing into everything.
Choice & Will -- the basis for our actions in a given moment, and the way we perceive these moments.
These choices define the present, and thus lay out the course for any possible future. Again, will comes into play, since it drives our choices - and lack thereoff will turn anyone in a passive reaction - a dull husk of the powerful creator that any human on this earth can become.

This is how it all ends, and thus starts.
Walking the Planes, means choosing your own path and transforming your selves into something new. It means growing, developing, doing.
It means expanding the perceptive apparatus and gaining the ability to understand your selves and others better.
It means going on a freaky journey through the universe that dwells within.
It means liberation from the all shit they filled your head with.
It means digging whatever reality tunnel you want.
It means freedom.
What to do with it? Well, each has to figure that one out on their own.

edit: for ease of use
chapter I
chapter II
パンクビッチ