News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

8 more minutes or so until the fun begins again.  :boring:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Off I go.  You fuckers have a nice day.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Junkenstein

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 06:35:49 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 09, 2013, 04:37:15 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 04:13:52 PM
Sorry, no Alty story today.

Surprise all-day training.  This whole week is gonna be fucked.

Also know as "Surprise! Turns out you're incompetent!" days.

I do not envy you.

Naw, just the HAZWOPER/hazmat annual shit, first aid refreshers, etc.

Ah, shit.

The second half of the comment still stands however.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Pæs

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:21:40 PM
Place is a bit of a morgue today.
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

WE CAN CALL IT KALLISTI BARF AND GRILLZ AND IT WILL BE A PLACE OF WONDER AND HOST THE DISCORDIAN CREATIVE RENAISSANCE.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pæs on December 09, 2013, 09:28:54 PM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

WE CAN CALL IT KALLISTI BARF AND GRILLZ AND IT WILL BE A PLACE OF WONDER AND HOST THE DISCORDIAN CREATIVE RENAISSANCE.

:lulz:

Only if Captain Utopia is running the joint.

Mod team:  Charley, Khara, Coyote.

Who the hell am I missing from the WE HATE ROGER & NIGEL crew?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:30:24 PM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

That one crazy chick/friend of Charleys whose name I always forget? And Lena.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:37:50 PM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

That one crazy chick/friend of Charleys whose name I always forget? And Lena.  :lol:

Oh, yes.  Eartha, Ruby, and Lena.

Lena doesn't really count, though, on account of she's crazy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Giving Jenne a pass on this, for the obvious reason. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So I'm back from my bio final. I think I done OK. There were a LOT of questions about fermentation and photosynthesis, though, and those are both definitely not my strong points. Nailed all the questions on the cell cycle, DNA, and heritability though.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:41:20 PM

Yeah, I can't hold anything against her. That was a rough time for her.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
So I'm back from my bio final. I think I done OK. There were a LOT of questions about fermentation and photosynthesis, though, and those are both definitely not my strong points. Nailed all the questions on the cell cycle, DNA, and heritability though.

I've been offline.  When is the horrible chem final?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:38:36 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:37:50 PM
LET'S START A NEW PLACE.

Oh, yes.  Eartha, Ruby, and Lena.

Lena doesn't really count, though, on account of she's crazy.

It's like a dream team of irrational screeching reaction.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:41:20 PM

Yeah, I can't hold anything against her. That was a rough time for her.

Yeah.  Pregnant, weird husband issues, maniacs for friends, and "Roger trying to HURT DA BAYBEEEE".

Jesus, Khara was a nutcase.