News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Open Bar: ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, December 02, 2013, 08:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on December 09, 2013, 10:49:24 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:45:04 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:44:06 PM
It's like a dream team of irrational screeching reaction.

Pagan Journeys.  What was her name?  The horrible nasty admin lady?
Was that Wyldkat's place? Or am I getting it confused with one of the other million pagan forums I've been to over the years?

This was really recent.  In the last 7-8 months.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sita

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 11:43:35 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:44:06 PM

Was that Wyldkat's place? Or am I getting it confused with one of the other million pagan forums I've been to over the years?

Oh! I found the link in my bookmarks still...
*looks* Crystal Dragon or Fox?
Couldn't stand being there for more than a quick look. heck even my screen name there got on my nerves.
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sita on December 09, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

Couldn't stand being there for more than a quick look. heck even my screen name there got on my nerves.

Crystal Dragon.  That's the one.  Thanks, Sita!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Wednesday/Thursday training class, "Situational Awareness", cancelled because the instructor was apparently killed at the airport when stepping in front of a shuttle bus.

Which is even funnier than the original report (car accident).

I live in a James Thurber novel. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Also, a friend of mine on Facebook (I have no idea who he is, or how I know him/who I friended him through), Dan Ryan, just described my profile pic as "Lemmy meets Hulk Hogan".

:lulz:

Pæs

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 10, 2013, 12:09:16 AM
Wednesday/Thursday training class, "Situational Awareness", cancelled because the instructor was apparently killed at the airport when stepping in front of a shuttle bus.

:lulz: :horrormirth:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:54:47 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:43:35 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
So I'm back from my bio final. I think I done OK. There were a LOT of questions about fermentation and photosynthesis, though, and those are both definitely not my strong points. Nailed all the questions on the cell cycle, DNA, and heritability though.

I've been offline.  When is the horrible chem final?

Thursday. I'm all kinds of nervous about that. Trying to decide whether to start going back through my chem homework now, or whether to kick back a little and take my architecture final today so I have nothing BUT chem on my plate for the rest of the week.

If it were ME, I'd do the second option.  But you're not me.  Or rather, I'm only one of you.

Annnd done. A. If there's anything to love online classes for, it's the instant grading.

Two down, one to go!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sita on December 09, 2013, 11:54:06 PM

:lulz: I don't even remember that, but the name is douchey as fuck. Did I get banned?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 10, 2013, 12:09:16 AM

Only in Tucson.  :lol:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 10, 2013, 12:31:13 AM
Also, a friend of mine on Facebook (I have no idea who he is, or how I know him/who I friended him through), Dan Ryan, just described my profile pic as "Lemmy meets Hulk Hogan".

That was too good for facebook.  :lulz:
I've had that guy in my friends there for a couple of years. Kind of a peripheral discordian, I guess.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: That's the most perfect description. Ever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 10, 2013, 12:54:24 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:54:47 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:51:03 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 09, 2013, 09:43:35 PM
Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 09, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
So I'm back from my bio final. I think I done OK. There were a LOT of questions about fermentation and photosynthesis, though, and those are both definitely not my strong points. Nailed all the questions on the cell cycle, DNA, and heritability though.

I've been offline.  When is the horrible chem final?

Thursday. I'm all kinds of nervous about that. Trying to decide whether to start going back through my chem homework now, or whether to kick back a little and take my architecture final today so I have nothing BUT chem on my plate for the rest of the week.

If it were ME, I'd do the second option.  But you're not me.  Or rather, I'm only one of you.

Annnd done. A. If there's anything to love online classes for, it's the instant grading.

Two down, one to go!

YAY!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 10, 2013, 12:55:52 AM

That was too good for facebook.  :lulz:
I've had that guy in my friends there for a couple of years. Kind of a peripheral discordian, I guess.

I think I friended him through you.  He reminds me of my dad.  Super nice guy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Radagast's Red Velvet Pancake Puppies on December 10, 2013, 12:56:03 AM

:lulz: That's the most perfect description. Ever.

More Lemmy than Hulk, I think.  I just need an obnoxious mole.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I would like to take a moment to mention that the final I just took, for the architecture class, counted toward one of my two required art humanities classes, which means there is only one class between me and my transfer degree. That class is "Analysis and Evaluation of Argument".

I hope it's as fun as it sounds. :lol: I also hope I'm not a totally insufferable pedant by the end of it.