News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Eris' Stitch'n'Bitch--AKA the Discordian Craft Corner

Started by Toots, January 13, 2006, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

What's the final length?

And have you worn it to work yet?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Wearing it today.  Final length was 7 ft., I figured I'd stop while it was still something I could actually USE.

4 meter of scarf: Is just ASKING to be hung by a cab, bus, train, etc.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My current project is very practical; I'm making an iPhone cozy. I have decided that everyone gets phone cozies for Yule.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Richter

If it gets cold enough, most electronics WILL turn into a useless silicone brownie.  It's faster with fancy OLED, touch interface contraptions. 
Phone covers are a viable addition to body proximity, or alternative to internal storage methods.