News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

OFUK GOD HELP SUU MR. SUU CAN HAS CHEEZEBURGER

Started by Suu, December 20, 2007, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Attention:

Mr. Suu got into my chat and email archives last night even after I asked him...many times...not to. Passwords have been changed remotely from work as to not be keylogged.

Scrid! Get me drunk...

PDers: Scheme.

I'll be back in a few hours...got some hardcore work to do today. Grr.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Parameters of scheming?  How high a level of damage can we inflict?

LMNO

What the fuck?  It's bad enough the government is spying on you, but your husband, too?

Fuck this.  Give me his email addess, and I'll "accidentally" send you a love letter/erotic poem to his address.

Darth Cupcake

Stabbity stabbity stabbity... La dee da...

-DC
Can make a song for any occasion!

No, srsly, stabbing is a viable option here...
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

The NSA would tell him, there's nothing to see here.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Captain Jack Harkness

so I messed up which has been the trend as of late but Mrs Suu. has made me rather confused as to weather or not to be able to trust her, especially after the whole incident the past couple of months. So I admit I am a bad person working on getting better, although after finding something that suggest she made out with one of her friends last weekend I am to wonder how can I trust her...? I mean I love her but she has hurt me over the past couple of months and has not really tried to patch things up. So she tells me it was all a trap but my gut instincts tell me otherwise so what do I believe...?
Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

Cain

This should be amusing....

Shall we separate into a whole new thread, or shall we keep it to the bar? 

8)

saint aini

Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

saint aini

Quote from: Cain on December 20, 2007, 04:30:26 PM

8)

A new thread was made before I even read your mind.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

Cain

Quote from: saint aini on December 20, 2007, 04:34:33 PM

8)

A new thread was made before I even read your mind.

I did wonder about that.

Well, if Suu requests it (since she put us on this tangent), I'll relocat the relevant posts to your thread.

Cain

Quote from: Richter on December 20, 2007, 04:35:01 PM

8)

We shouldn't anything.  There are 2 people here who have right to be invovled in this. 
They've both got my support, either way.
I just hate hearing about problems I can't fix.

Unfortunately, staying 100% uninvolved is not an option when you mod a place.  Hence my offer of a move was intended to keep all the unnecessary drama confined to a single place where only those who choose to be involved have to see it.

Captain Jack Harkness

The only way to settle disputes are with Rattan and Armor..... Thanks for not taking sides Rich...
Torchwood. Outside the government, beyond the police. Tracking down alien life on earth and arming the human race against the future. The 21st century is when everything changes and you gotta be ready.

LMNO

Captain Jack Harkness

lol... no drama here... mrs. Suu will just beat me I will like it and deal.... ummm  right.

LMNO