News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on October 14, 2014, 01:36:18 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 13, 2014, 06:30:07 PM
I can't stand it.

The fact that NEW pictures of different instances of this marketing... error... keep popping up makes it even more make me want to smash my head against hard things.

I think we've hit some sort of cultural Peter Principle or complexity limit.  And then everyone does shit like this.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wonder how long before the existence of these images leads the majority of the population to believe that Chanukah hams are a THING, thus perpetuating itself into infinity?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on October 14, 2014, 02:05:09 AM
I wonder how long before the existence of these images leads the majority of the population to believe that Chanukah hams are a THING, thus perpetuating itself into infinity?

Um.

Yeah.

I know how my facebook is gonna go for a while.

(AUTHENTIC HINDU BEEF DISHES ITT)
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 14, 2014, 02:12:50 AM
Quote from: Your Mom on October 14, 2014, 02:05:09 AM

Um.

Yeah.

I know how my facebook is gonna go for a while.

(AUTHENTIC HINDU BEEF DISHES ITT)

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those are amazing. Where did you find them?

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

LMNO

There's a Bill Hicks FB page.  It's usually the typical blather, but every so often, they do a pics thread, and it kind of explodes into awesome.

tyrannosaurus vex

This is what Obama did to me today.
- Car gets Ebola thanks to lax border security.
- Car proceeds to perform uncontrolled evasive maneuvers on freeway like it's a top Administration official dodging questions about #BENGHAZI.
- I don't even get any good PILLS out of the deal.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I don't miss Garbo (aka hovercat), but I wish I'd found this while she was still around:

Molon Lube