News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

Good stuff that P3nt. Kudos on the Kilt too, you've done me proud.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Suu on October 29, 2014, 07:15:41 PM
"Look at me! I'm a swimmer!"

"I suck balls."

Well, you have to start somewhere. Swimming is the best!
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 31, 2014, 12:59:54 AM

WOMP BAIT

And terrifying WOMP bait, at that. Aquatic Suu could destroy whole CITIES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Ben Shapiro

My brother

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

here we see Frida kahlo wearing her best Nigel costume. 
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Derrick Broze on November 01, 2014, 01:33:31 AM

My brother

I can't tell whether your brother is terrifying or hot.

Chelagoras The Boulder

I am EL MAESTRO, CAMPEON DE LA EDUCACION! I WILL BREAK THE BACK OF IGNORANCE WITH MY KNEE LIKE SO MUCH BATMAN!

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Suu

The Halloween costume posts in this thread are AMAZING.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Suu on November 02, 2014, 04:19:16 PM
The Halloween costume posts in this thread are AMAZING.

Who said anything about Halloween?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.