News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Disco Pickle

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 30, 2011, 08:17:56 PM
Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 30, 2011, 08:17:00 PM
hell, I would too.

Yes, but you also prefer Danny Elfman to Eric B and Rakim.

Can't I have both?

Elfman and Eric B & Rakim, not Cupp and Bachmann.

ok, all 4
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Michelle Bachmann says black children were better off during slavery:

QuoteSlavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President

The article neglects to mention if she's a lesbian or not.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: l©m©n©o©, PhD on July 08, 2011, 04:10:22 PM

QuoteSlavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA's first African-American President

WAIT!!  So slavery and all that went with it is a lesser evil than being raised by a single mother?  Oh this chick is insane.

BabylonHoruv

I highly doubt that is accurate.  Slaves were commonly sold separately and marriages broken up.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Khara on July 08, 2011, 04:12:24 PM

WAIT!!  So slavery and all that went with it is a lesser evil than being raised by a single mother?  Oh this chick is insane.

check #8
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/16/246618/bachmann-craziest-quotes/
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on July 08, 2011, 04:32:18 PM
Quote from: Khara on July 08, 2011, 04:12:24 PM

WAIT!!  So slavery and all that went with it is a lesser evil than being raised by a single mother?  Oh this chick is insane.

check #8
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/06/16/246618/bachmann-craziest-quotes/

:eek:

I'm just......

:x

Precious Moments Zalgo

The article doesn't deny that she's a lesbian either.  The silence is deafening.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

LMNO

Mangrove

Bachmann neglects to mention that a slave child feeling close to both parents was a function of being chained to them.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Hey, Suu!  How much do you idolize New Hampshire now?

New Hampshire Completely Defunds Planned Parenthood

QuoteCouncilor Raymond Wieczorek of Manchester added that he opposed funding for birth control and condoms altogether.

"If they want to have a good time, why not let them pay for it?" he told the Concord Monitor last week.