Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Cramulus on May 06, 2014, 06:53:37 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2014, 04:14:47 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2014, 05:47:50 PM
http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/24-types_of_libertarian.png

Almost every variety, but it sadly missed the "parking meter troll libertarian"

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/us/politics/libertarians-trail-meter-readers-telling-town-live-free-or-else.html

ahhhh that guy is my favorite libertarian

the videos of him getting thrown out of court for pretending to drink beer are maddening

Or him trying to explain to a judge why the judge has no power. These cats honestly believe that there is a series of magic words you can say in court (like "I am a sovereign citizen") that somehow evaporate the government.

I DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS GOVERNMENT'S AUTHORITY!
         /
  :mad:

I DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS COURT'S AUTHORITY!
         /

I DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE THIS JAIL CELL'S AUTHORITY!
         /

Yea, though currently sicking some Scalia might be fun.  I'd be like, to quote my dear friend:
QuoteThe Declaration of Independence...is not a legal prescription conferring powers upon the courts; and the Constitution's refusal to 'deny or disparage' other rights is far removed from affirming any one of them, and even farther removed from authorizing judges to identify what they might be, and to enforce the judges' list against laws duly enacted by the people.

And then like drop the mike on the bench :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

LMNO

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Bu🤠ns

Bu🤠ns

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

I sometimes worry about the people I game with.  This is one of those times:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I3qlHiOGiMw/UKUR14A4W4I/AAAAAAAAAiQ/yTdCGTIRSas/s1600/phantom_nemesis.jpg

Probably not NSFW, but it would be difficult to explain.