News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Jonathan Davis loses the plot, says some crazy shit

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, February 20, 2014, 12:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

For example:

QuoteI think it gets harder each time if you don't experiment. Um, for us, we've always tried to be innovators, we've always tried to do something different from the last record, and that's what keeps it fun for us.

QuoteI think [Barack Obama is] an Illuminati puppet. It just doesn't make sense, the whole thing. The guy comes from out of nowhere, he gets made president, all this stuff starts happening. I don't know... It just didn't make sense to me.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2014/02/19/korns-jonathan-davis-joins-dave-mustaineted-nugent-conservative-nutcase-alliance/
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Reginald Ret

Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 20, 2014, 12:15:19 PM
Quote from: :regret: on February 20, 2014, 12:12:07 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 20, 2014, 12:11:22 PM
Quote from: :regret: on February 20, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Who?

The guy who whines for Korn.
Ah.
Loses?  :lol:

Zero. I lost interest in them when I was, like 16. Which is kinda saying something. But the article is funny nonetheless.
Agreed, and i should have actually read the article first.
One of his lines does makes sense though, there is a clear drive towards a police state. It doesn't mean it is as bad as the worst policestates out there but that isn't what he said. The writer of that article uses a strawman argument.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: :regret: on February 20, 2014, 12:23:03 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 20, 2014, 12:15:19 PM
Quote from: :regret: on February 20, 2014, 12:12:07 PM
Quote from: THE PHYTOPHTHORATIC HOLDER OF THE ADVANCED DEGREE on February 20, 2014, 12:11:22 PM
Quote from: :regret: on February 20, 2014, 12:05:48 PM
Who?

The guy who whines for Korn.
Ah.
Loses?  :lol:

Zero. I lost interest in them when I was, like 16. Which is kinda saying something. But the article is funny nonetheless.
Agreed, and i should have actually read the article first.
One of his lines does makes sense though, there is a clear drive towards a police state. It doesn't mean it is as bad as the worst policestates out there but that isn't what he said. The writer of that article uses a strawman argument.

Yeah, agreed. The fact that it's not a dictatorship doesn't mean that shit's not fucked up. It's just that when you go on InfoWars and start talking about the Illuminati and how your band does something different each album, it all turns crazy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, I recommend watching the video through to the end for a hilarious advertisement for natural male enhancement because T.H.E.Y. are trying to lower our testosterone levels.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

hooplala

Obama only seemed to come out of nowhere if you weren't paying attention.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on February 20, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

When someone says "Obama came out of nowhere", what they're really saying is "he didn't get 20 years of Fox coverage".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on February 20, 2014, 03:17:59 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on February 20, 2014, 03:17:00 PM

When someone says "Obama came out of nowhere", what they're really saying is "he didn't get 20 years of Fox coverage".
Pretty much this. Are americans in the habit of knowing who all the congress things are? I dont. Actually i dont know who my rep or the other senator is.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What's especially interesting is that "came out of nowhere" is extremely relative to the fairly recent shift in American politics toward celebrity politicians, like Ronald Reagan and The Ahnold, and dynasty politics like we see with the Bushes and almost kinda with the Clintons. So basically, he "came out of nowhere" in the same sense that any highly successful career politician and twice-published author who was neither a movie star, governor, child of a former President, or spouse of a former President would.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel's Red Volvulus Skin Sacs on February 20, 2014, 05:29:10 PM
What's especially interesting is that "came out of nowhere" is extremely relative to the fairly recent shift in American politics toward celebrity politicians, like Ronald Reagan and The Ahnold, and dynasty politics like we see with the Bushes and almost kinda with the Clintons. So basically, he "came out of nowhere" in the same sense that any highly successful career politician and twice-published author who was neither a movie star, governor, child of a former President, or spouse of a former President would.
Actually thats a good point and has been used as evidence of illuminati control. So damned if you do damned if you dont.
It is also interesting that a commercially successful singer  would be given to the idea that commercially successful music is illuminati mind control.