News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Cain

:lol:

He really is the world's most stunningly pretentious bellend, isn't he?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I LOLed heartily at that one! Oh Richard Dawkins, how are you so uniquely humorless? That was funny as fuck.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Right? i hope somebody bought that guy a beer for that
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Trivial

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Trivial on February 17, 2015, 03:14:00 AM

Do you know the correct way to cite that, like you would in another legal case?

Trivial

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 17, 2015, 09:07:31 PM
Quote from: Trivial on February 17, 2015, 03:14:00 AM

Do you know the correct way to cite that, like you would in another legal case?

Something like

As Judge Alex Kozinski asserted in Mattel v. MCA Records, 296 F.3d 894 (9th Cir. 2002), "The parties are advised to chill"

Chelagoras The Boulder

As opposed to another case involving vanilla Ice, where the defendant was advised to "stop, collaborate and listen."

the judge then asserted that "if you have a problem, yo, i'll solve it. Now check out this beat while the DJ revolves it." *beings spinning a beet*
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on February 18, 2015, 05:31:57 AM
As opposed to another case involving vanilla Ice, where the defendant was advised to "stop, collaborate and listen."

the judge then asserted that "if you have a problem, yo, i'll solve it. Now check out this beat while the DJ revolves it." *beings spinning a beet*
:lol: thanks for that mental image.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Bruno

This is a real place in Shelbyville, TN. I drove by it a few weeks ago, but didn't have a camera. This shot is from Google street view.

Don't you fucking dare call them and ask complicated non-caucasian hair questions!!!1  :argh!:

(the area code is 931)
Formerly something else...

Trivial