News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Hair = gorgeous
Lip Ring = cute
Cleavage = AWESOME.

Eve

FRED I LIKE YOUR FACE
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I LIKE YOUR FACE TOO EVE

Pope Pixie Pickle

lip ring suits you, fred.

Nast

FRED IS BYUTIFUL LIKE SHAKIRA!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Juana

How is that bad hair? Also, lip ring looks good!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Hover Cat on August 10, 2011, 08:51:52 PM
How is that bad hair? Also, lip ring looks good!
This.  :mrgreen:

Triple Zero

I still don't like lip rings in general, yet it does work for you on account of being pretty :)

But your hair! How dare you post that in public! You knew it was bad and you still post it! MY EYES!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Don Coyote

While I wait for my GF to upload pictures of me from the ren faire I shall amuse you with a silly hat. I feel I may have had the best hat in all of the ren faire.

I was asked why I didn't buy more "SPOON" pins. I replied, "what would I do with three spoons?" In retrospect I should have purchased more pins. I shall need them in the near future. I feel it.

Two separate vendors, on opposing ends of the faire. I found the "My Other Ride is an Airship" first. I decided I need to find/make a pin referring to my hat as a means of conveyance. I might have succeeded.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's dorktastic, in a way that works. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 03:59:53 AM

Evidently in steampunk it is custom to acquire excellent examples of millinery and then apply things to them as a means of showing status. I am documenting this of course.

Also, that is no ordinary spoon.

I naturally need a warspoon.

Luna

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:04:39 AM
Quote from: Nigel on August 16, 2011, 03:59:53 AM

Evidently in steampunk it is custom to acquire excellent examples of millinery and then apply things to them as a means of showing status. I am documenting this of course.

Also, that is no ordinary spoon.

I naturally need a warspoon.

WANT!

I must have that spoon.  I sit at SCA feasts with tables full of hungry stickjocks...  A girl has gotta defend her plate somehow, and holding the fork in your off hand slows you down...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

My GF grabbed the smith's card. I'll get his website for you.

www.brunettablacksmithing.com

He even tried making a very tiny axe using a 2 pound cross-peen hammer. My GF wanted to make it a gift for me.

Luna

Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:06:47 AM

He even tried making a very tiny axe using a 2 pound cross-peen hammer. My GF wanted to make it a gift for me.

Cool...  Or I can try to talk nice to Richter next time he's got the forge up and running...

I found at Pennsic this year that I apparently have a barterable skill.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Luna on August 16, 2011, 04:33:16 AM
Quote from: COL Coyote on August 16, 2011, 04:06:47 AM

Cool...  Or I can try to talk nice to Richter next time he's got the forge up and running...

I found at Pennsic this year that I apparently have a barterable skill.   :D

Dare I ask?