News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Aww fuck I think I need to plan a bachelor party.

Started by Eater of Clowns, August 20, 2011, 06:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

...exactly, Nigel--but that goes both ways.  If the groom doesn't WANT to be drippy, just b/c his best man DOES, doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.  If the GROOM expects a decent time, just because one of them planning it has decided to go that route, doesn't mean all good plans should go by the wayside.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Dwarf tossing and midget strippers climbing out of a huge cake.....

Mailbox batting - this can lead to jail time with zero alcohol involved.....

Go to Vegas.  The rest will follow.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on August 24, 2011, 07:39:39 PM
...exactly, Nigel--but that goes both ways.  If the groom doesn't WANT to be drippy, just b/c his best man DOES, doesn't mean everyone else has to as well.  If the GROOM expects a decent time, just because one of them planning it has decided to go that route, doesn't mean all good plans should go by the wayside.

Nobody ever said it did... :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

True. If he really doesn't want the sleaze, don't shove it down his throat.

But the fun of strippers isn't watching the strippers. It's watching everybody else to see who gets hammered and acts like an idiot.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

navkat

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on August 28, 2011, 10:06:54 PM
True. If he really doesn't want the sleaze, don't shove it down his throat.

But...but that's the best way...

East Coast Hustle

I think navkat is the only person ITT who isn't speaking a completely alien language.

A bachelor party without sleaze is like a cone without ice cream. And it most definitely IS for the groom's friends. It's like a wake for your buddy who, though he is still technically alive and might show up to the poker game once every few months, is no longer going to be a core member of the pack.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"