News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Luna on May 22, 2012, 01:44:57 AM
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/05/ken_bennett_birther_hawaii_arizona_emails.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Looks like the good folks at the Hawaii department of vital records have had it up to their eyeballs with this shit.

TPM filed a FOI request for the emails between them and Ken Bennett regarding him requesting that they verify the President's birth certificate.

Quote from: Jill from HawaiiSUCK MY DICK, KEN!
:lulz:

Luna

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 22, 2012, 04:34:08 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 22, 2012, 01:44:57 AM
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/05/ken_bennett_birther_hawaii_arizona_emails.php?ref=fpnewsfeed

Looks like the good folks at the Hawaii department of vital records have had it up to their eyeballs with this shit.

TPM filed a FOI request for the emails between them and Ken Bennett regarding him requesting that they verify the President's birth certificate.

Quote from: Jill from HawaiiSUCK MY DICK, KEN!
:lulz:

:lol:

"You want paperwork to prove he's eligible?  Sure, soon as you prove you're eligible to have it..."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

One of TGRR's axioms was based directly off of Arizona.

61.  "Impossible" is a pretty stupid word to use when describing something that's already happened.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Sheriff Joe's office has a new WANTED poster going around:

Molon Lube

Precious Moments Zalgo

They know where he is.  They should just go get him.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Precious Moments Zalgo on May 23, 2012, 02:16:10 AM
They know where he is.  They should just go get him.

I could say the same thing about the feds.  The complaint was filed a little while ago, and NOTHING has happened.
Molon Lube

Precious Moments Zalgo

I have been giggling lately over learning that not only does Sheriff Joe have a cold case "posse" investigating Obama's birth certificate, but his office is willing to spend taxpayer money to send them to Hawaii on an undercover wild-goose chase.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/hawaii-five-o-sheriff-joe-sends-detectives-to-honolulu/

Quote from: Wing Nut DailyIn a major development in his probe of Barack Obama's eligibility for Arizona's 2012 presidential ballot, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has dispatched his lead Cold Case Posse investigator and a deputy detective to Hawaii.
Zullo's investigation is a volunteer effort, but the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office has sent him to Hawaii with an MCSO deputy detective for safety reasons and to act as a liaison between MCSO and local law enforcement.

WND reporter Jerome Corsi is embedded with the investigators in Hawaii with the provision that reporting during the trip be curtailed to protect the investigation.
:lol:

I so want to see this story made into a cheesy action/suspense movie making these guys out to be heroes and the stonewalling Hawaiian bureaucrats as the villains.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Freeky

QuoteI have been giggling lately over learning that not only does Sheriff Joe have a cold case "posse" investigating Obama's birth certificate, but his office is willing to spend taxpayer money to send them to Hawaii on an undercover wild-goose chase.

But we can't let poor people eat or get health insurance, no siree!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

I'm not saying Mitt Romney is a unicorn, but it would be irresponsible not to speculate, given his personal history.

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's possible that since his father is an undocumented Mexican, his mother might be La Chusa.
La Llorana might have been better for all of us.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

OH, ARIZONA, HOW DO I LOVE THEE?

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/republican-candidates-machine-gun-video-vows

Bear in mind, this is the same state Gabby Giffords was shot in, not so long ago.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.