News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

StumbleGASM

Started by Cramulus, September 21, 2010, 06:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

If you post a stumbleupon link in this thread, people will give it a THUMBS UP

let's start here:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2m9PUS/cramul.us/2010/09/the-tales-of-mr-oliver-tuppence/

Triple Zero

I did tweet your disinfomercials blogpost btw. don't have a stumble acct, so I also twote this one.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

How about we make a sticky thread in O:MF "The Disinfo Dissemination Thread" in which people can post links that others should upvote/promote in whatever way?

I'm willing to tweet (nearly) everything, and upvote on Reddit (nearly) everything people would post here.

I don't have a Facebook or Stumble account, but enough others here do.

Is idea yes/no?

(any ideas on a catchy but better title? "Disinfo" might be too specific, sometimes we also want to disseminate actual info--OTOH the name is not important)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

Yes.

We need to resurrect the Adam Weishaupt Society.

I think it should still have a "game-like" process, but loose the direct team-vs-team competition that killed the momentum last time.

I'd love an API that allows a user to hand out "points/plugs/gold-stars" to other users, and then let it be a free-for-all for a while.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!