News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

This is just ridiculous

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, December 29, 2010, 03:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

I know everything on here is ridiculous anyway, but really?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_obesity

tl;dr- Adopting atheism will turn you into a fat lesbian. Lesbianism was specifically pointed out for reasons beyond me.

Do we have anyone here actively editing Conservapedia?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

There are levels of stupidity even too high for me to consider.

Conservapedia is one of them.  I find them more dismal than lulzworthy.  It's like watching mankind march back into the primordial ooze.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 29, 2010, 03:32:58 AM
There are levels of stupidity even too high for me to consider.

Conservapedia is one of them.  I find them more dismal than lulzworthy.  It's like watching mankind march back into the primordial ooze.

I get a good laugh out of them every so often, but I usually just give an article a cursory glance. This was the first time I clicked around a bit.

Fujikoma

I read the first paragraph and I don't even want to read such a heap of stupid right now. It's almost as bad as one of my posts. (ok, read it)

I'm not particularly religious, and I have to work my ass off, or take medications notorious for weight gain, to gain any weight (note: I'm not complaining)... Explain that, conservafuckers.

And WTF does Chuck Norris have to do with this shit? Freaking idiots. Plus, having spent some time watching Jaba the Hut clones ooze and slide out of their vehicles and roll towards church on many a sunday morning, I completely disbelieve this trash... On the other side, it's unbelievably funny just how dumb it is...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 29, 2010, 03:59:37 AM
I read the first paragraph and I don't even want to read such a heap of stupid right now. It's almost as bad as one of my posts. (ok, read it)

I'm not particularly religious, and I have to work my ass off, or take medications notorious for weight gain, to gain any weight (note: I'm not complaining)... Explain that, conservafuckers.

And WTF does Chuck Norris have to do with this shit? Freaking idiots. Plus, having spent some time watching Jaba the Hut clones ooze and slide out of their vehicles and roll towards church on many a sunday morning, I completely disbelieve this trash... On the other side, it's unbelievably funny just how dumb it is...

Precisely. I was under the assumption that Christianity turns you into a fat teabagger.

The Johnny

Maybe its just the sample ive been exposed to, but lesbians do seem to be on the heavier spectrum.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Phox

Quote from: Fujikoma on December 29, 2010, 03:59:37 AM

:weary:
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on December 29, 2010, 04:03:00 AM
Maybe its just the sample ive been exposed to, but lesbians do seem to be on the heavier spectrum.
:crankey:

Nephew Twiddleton

Most of the ones I know tend to be rather skinny. It probably has to do with geographic location. Either way, it's totally irrelevant to atheism.

The Good Reverend Roger

They have to average out with kd lang.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

That website is satire right?
Cause that was the funniest piece of shit I've read all week.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 29, 2010, 04:16:24 AM
That website is satire right?
Cause that was the funniest piece of shit I've read all week.

Nope.  It's for reals.

People really think like that.

Here in The Church, we call them "liars for Jesus".

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:  No they don't quit pullin my leg

Nephew Twiddleton

Naturally, there's gotta be at least one person throwing crap in there for parody, but it gets lost under the rest of it. They don't even try to hide their bias.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 29, 2010, 04:18:59 AM
:lulz:  No they don't quit pullin my leg

No, for real.  It's like a whole battalion of Sarah Palins.  No shit.  Go look around.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on December 29, 2010, 04:19:50 AM
Naturally, there's gotta be at least one person throwing crap in there for parody, but it gets lost under the rest of it. They don't even try to hide their bias.

Um, if you read their front page, they BRAG about their bias.

They exist to counterbalance the liberal bias of facts.