News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

RiFF RaFF - greatest troll of all time?

Started by Count Chocula, October 15, 2013, 09:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Chocula

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riff_Raff_(rapper)

I had heard a little about this dude and saw him on the TV show Ridiculousness. After seeing a story on TMZ about Riff Raff getting hit with beer cans a few days ago, I randomly Wiki'd him to see what he was all about. In one of the most mind-blowing experiences of my life, I realized he was Horst Simco. I had played basketball against him in high school for many years, then was a teammate of his in 2002 at Hibbing Community College, before he was kicked off the team.

He was awkward, didn't do drugs or smoke weed, and couldn't get a girl if his life depended on it. He basically just hung around the imported black athletes, who made fun of him the whole time.

This kid was not exactly "bright."

My question is this, does he really believe this persona he created or is he in on the joke? I really can't tell.

Also, Do you think anybody would be interested in some of his background information? I've done a lot of research and there is a lot missing. I have not seen one mention of the high school in Minnesota that he attended for at least 3 years. The one where it was all white kids and there was maybe 50 people in his class.

The Good Reverend Roger

Just reading the wikipedia page.

Moving to Duluth WILL get you out of the heat...but at what cost?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Count Chocula

It's hard to imagine he's in on the joke considering he uses the word "unhappyable" in this interview. Also, he can't add.

NSFW- language

http://youtu.be/8y9CC_lA4n0

Count Chocula

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:19:47 PM

Thing is it was actually another hour NORTH of Duluth.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Delcon on October 16, 2013, 10:22:58 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:19:47 PM

Thing is it was actually another hour NORTH of Duluth.

There isn't an hour North of Duluth.   :lulz:  Maybe 30 seconds, tops.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Count Chocula

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:29:55 PM

There isn't an hour North of Duluth.   :lulz:  Maybe 30 seconds, tops.

:lulz:

Oh there is, just follow the sound of the banjos.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Holy crap, I can't tell whether he's an idiot or a genius!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Delcon on October 16, 2013, 10:20:35 PM
It's hard to imagine he's in on the joke considering he uses the word "unhappyable" in this interview. Also, he can't add.

NSFW- language

http://youtu.be/8y9CC_lA4n0

That's fucking PAINFUL.

The Good Reverend Roger

The "ice on his chest" looks like something from a swap meet.

:lulz:

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Count Chocula

Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 16, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

This is exactly what I can't stop trying to figure out. Definitely leaning towards "idiot" but I just don't know. We would be talking about a whole new species of idiot here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Delcon on October 16, 2013, 10:42:56 PM
Quote from: Not Your Nigel on October 16, 2013, 10:36:40 PM

This is exactly what I can't stop trying to figure out. Definitely leaning towards "idiot" but I just don't know. We would be talking about a whole new species of idiot here.

Two things:

1.  He's overdoing it.

2.  He should take his retainer out before giving interviews.

The Good Reverend Roger

My verdict is in...He's a patsy.  It's like the Cherry Sisters.  Someone is making a buck off of him looking like a fucking idiot as a novelty act.

Count Chocula

Definitely overdoing it. He is in a group with Simon Rex and Andy Milonakis called Three Loco, which is obviously a joke. But yet he's just begging for credibility for his solo act.

One other thing, no freaking way he could have went pro. Not a chance in hell, all bullshit.

Count Chocula

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 16, 2013, 10:55:01 PM
My verdict is in...He's a patsy.  It's like the Cherry Sisters.  Someone is making a buck off of him looking like a fucking idiot as a novelty act.

I think I agree. And they are rolling in the dough. If you put your ear to the internet you can hear him about to blow up. Mainstream, middle America after this next CD comes out. Millions of 16 year old white kids saying "middle of the mall shit" within 2 months. Calling it now.