News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

New 'Blue Marble 2012' picture.

Started by Kai, January 27, 2012, 06:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

And Carl Sagan's accompanying "Pale Blue Dot" speech at the UN Peace Symposium that will forever have a place in my head when I see its image: his voice like music, his words assembled in cadence that far transcends the work of any poet with their honesty and intelligence.

Kai

Quote from: navkat on January 27, 2012, 08:59:17 PM
And Carl Sagan's accompanying "Pale Blue Dot" speech at the UN Peace Symposium that will forever have a place in my head when I see its image: his voice like music, his words assembled in cadence that far transcends the work of any poet with their honesty and intelligence.

Except that's not Pale Blue Dot. This is Pale Blue Dot.

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

navkat