News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Well, Fuck Me.

Started by Dr. Cow Ass, September 05, 2014, 06:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Cow Ass

This place is still here, and I know, I failed.
I bring the Spicy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Cow Ass on September 05, 2014, 06:49:19 AM
This place is still here, and I know, I failed.

Son, you failed years ago.  Long before you ever came here.  Long before you were ever on the internet.  No, you failed while you were floating in the lukewarm tank of shitty beer and also-ran sperm that passed for your mother's womb.  Miscarriage was your only real option; You couldn't even do that right.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

You'd think you'd be used to the sensation by now.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on September 06, 2014, 09:03:11 PM
Who is this guy?

Nobody memorable. I think he came on and spouted some racist crap once and is made nobody liked it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

We didn't live up to his expectations as Really Real Discordians who Went Out There and Did Things, and so he vowed to destroy us.

Also black people are terrible because they take up all the room on buses with their crying children or something.  I can't remember, really.

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2014, 09:31:31 PM
We didn't live up to his expectations as Really Real Discordians who Went Out There and Did Things, and so he vowed to destroy us.

Im guessing "destroying" consists of coming here every year or so and telling you all how much you suck right?

Cain

There are other definitions of "destroy"?

All joking aside, about 3 people every year get it into their heads to destroy PD, all while telling us how much we suck and don't matter (which is why they are devoting time to this vast enterprise, of course).  Normally, we laugh at them.  Sometimes they issue a date when "doomsday" will arrive, and we laugh at them.  And very occasionally, they threaten us with legal action, in which case we laugh at them and then ban them.

We have a nuanced and subtle approach to these threats, IMO.

The only thing scarier than someone telling you over and over that they are going to destroy you is someone not telling you theyre going to destroy you.

Cain

The threats we got from forums we trolled were always funnier.

I believe I have been reported to the DoJ as a cyberterrorist, for example.

I wonder if that happens fairly often. Like people who call 911 because McDonalds fucked up their burger. What if the DoJs Cyberterrorism task force/squad/knitting circle just has this big file labeled "Butthurt".

Cain

I'm almost certain they do.  I'm also certain a good 50% of the accounts reported in it belong to those CIA psyop teams who troll the more popular/infiltrated/rubbish jihobbyist forums on the internet.  Trust me - no-one has more butthurt than an American or European wannabe jihadi.

Not even Wiccans.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2014, 09:45:15 PM
There are other definitions of "destroy"?

All joking aside, about 3 people every year get it into their heads to destroy PD, all while telling us how much we suck and don't matter (which is why they are devoting time to this vast enterprise, of course).  Normally, we laugh at them.  Sometimes they issue a date when "doomsday" will arrive, and we laugh at them.  And very occasionally, they threaten us with legal action, in which case we laugh at them and then ban them.

We have a nuanced and subtle approach to these threats, IMO.

I think that once we tried to put them in touch with each other, thinking that maybe if they teamed up they might be able to get something accomplished or at least bump up the entertainment value a notch.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 06, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Also black people are terrible because they take up all the room on buses with their crying children or something.  I can't remember, really.

It was something along the lines of "Black people are irresponsible parents and that's why all Black kids are hooligans", IIRC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.