News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Choose Your Own GASM

Started by Cramulus, June 30, 2008, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

The something something that anyone can edit!

Iason Ouabache

I should also add that if I use the phrase "Sweet Merciful Fuck" it will be turned into "Sweet Merciful Fark" by their word filter.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Holding Dongs

I have to honestly say that I think that this is one of the greatest ideas for anything ever.  That or I just need to take a nap.

srsly though, awesome
An ounce of dignity is no cure for stupid

Verbal Mike

Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

protectressofmexico

This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly anymore...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: protectressofmexico on December 14, 2008, 07:59:46 AM
This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly ever anymore...

Fix't. Also,

Quote from: Nigel on December 14, 2008, 08:09:26 AM
Make it happen.

Quoted for truth.

Verbal Mike

* VERB` hangs his head in shaem. SHAEM!!!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Quote from: Cainad on December 14, 2008, 04:52:36 PM
Quote from: protectressofmexico on December 14, 2008, 07:59:46 AM
This thing doesn't seem to be updated very regularly ever anymore...

actually there were about 5 new pages made last month, because someone stumble'd a particularly funny sequence where you're trying to use a urinal. We got a few hundred random users come through, but it seems they had trouble figuring out how to create new pages properly.

I agree, I wish there were more edits, but I don't have the time to make all of it myself!  :p

Cainad (dec.)

And ProtectressofMexico just made a ton of edits. :lulz:

RawCredente

Bump.

I got directed to Principia Discordia by a friend recently, and principiadiscordia.com was the first site I found.  Way to pick the eponymous domain name.

Anyway, I absolutely loved the entire wiki, and wrote a pretty long thread myself.  There was an entire section left undone about two clicks in from page 101, right in the "main tree" of the story, so I went nuts.  I can't get the images I linked to work though (they're of my girlfriend's cat, who plays a ferocious sphinx with poor grammar and a purple collar).  I hope you guys don't have any hard and fast rules about LOLspeak, and if you do, I think you should revise your policy on hard and fast rules.

Unfortunately, it's some of the least vulgar fiction that a man has ever posted anonymously on the internet about his girlfriend's pussy.

I hope you enjoy my stuff at least half as much as I enjoyed yours.

Cramulus

awesome! Glad you had fun making it. That wiki doesn't get used nearly enough.

to upload a file, you need to make a login, then go to http://www.principiadiscordia.com/Adventure/index.php?title=Special:Upload

you can then insert the file into the page by going [[image:filename.jpg]]

You can align right with [[image:filename.jpg|right]]

You can make it a thumbnail with a caption like this: [[image:filename.jpg|thumb|this is a picture of a vagina or a hamburger]]

And finally, you can resize like this: [[image:filename.jpg]|thumb|300px]

and if you want to use multiple tags, they can go in any order, but I think it needs to have |thumb or |frame or something in order to have a caption or resize. Try hitting Edit on other pages to check out the code. This is a lot of people's first venture into wikicode, so don't sweat it.

Anyway, welcome to PD - so far, you seem to be the sort of person who likes to dive in head first. You are in good company!

Cramulus

Iron Sulfide

Tangent Question:

have there been any novel-depth CYOA books?

the best results from google are CYOA for "adults", which returned these lols:

http://www.amazon.com/Adult-Choose-Your-Own-Adventure-Hooray/lm/C9EM4ISHD6RE
:lulz:
Ya' stupid Yank.