It's time for an episode of "If I Eat It, Will It Get Me High?"

Started by navkat, March 04, 2011, 01:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 04, 2011, 02:42:53 PM
WWCSD?

is this.. ?

Anyway, don't eat that. This is coming from ME. Sometimes the only difference between a perfectly fine fungus and a perfectly deadly one is microscopic. Often times these things will try to turn your intestines into a liquid.
It looks sinister to me, see how it sits there all smug.
Don't eat it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 04, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
WWCSD?

is this.. ?

Anyway, don't eat that. This is coming from ME. Sometimes the only difference between a perfectly fine fungus and a perfectly deadly one is microscopic. Often times these things will try to turn your intestines into a liquid.
It looks sinister to me, see how it sits there all smug.
Don't eat it.

DON'T LISTEN TO SQUID, SHE'S BAD FOR YOU.  EAT THAT SHIT.  GET HIGH LIKE A ROCKSTAR.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Don't eat it. Snort it. Preferably off of a hooker's awesome rack.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 04, 2011, 06:04:24 PM
Quote from: Khara on March 04, 2011, 06:03:49 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 04, 2011, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on March 04, 2011, 05:15:33 PM
WWCSD?

is this.. ?

some guy that's been in the news lately

GODDAMMIT :argh!:

I've been racking my fucking brain.....

Charlie Sheen.

Oh I got it, it just took the "some guy in the news" comment.  I guess because I've had Mr. Sheen shoved in my face at every fucking board I go to this week it just didn't click till I read that....

Fuck it, slap me silly and call me Helen cause I'm blind, deaf and dumb today.....

AFK

I know, cryptic (lame) jokey references to drug-addled TV stars just doesn't have the same panache as a good pun.  Don't worry, all will be back to normal in a couple of weeks. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 04, 2011, 08:37:23 PM
I know, cryptic (lame) jokey references to drug-addled TV stars just doesn't have the same panache as a good pun.  Don't worry, all will be back to normal in a couple of weeks. 

Yes I have been awaiting the return of punnage and the CERTAIN DOOM you have spoken of.....  As the Ebola Sex Monkey of CERTAIN DOOM I am very excited....

Rumckle

I was under the impression that deadly mushrooms were rather rare, and even if you do find them you have to eat a decent amount to kill you. Of course that doesn't mean that there aren't a fuckload of mushrooms that make you throw up everywhere or give you diarrhea or whatever.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Kurt Christ

You live in Mobile? I lived there for about three years. Birmingham, now, though.
I wouldn't eat that. It looks gross. What does it smell like?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

The Good Reverend Roger

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rumckle on March 04, 2011, 09:53:38 PM
I was under the impression that deadly mushrooms were rather rare, and even if you do find them you have to eat a decent amount to kill you. Of course that doesn't mean that there aren't a fuckload of mushrooms that make you throw up everywhere or give you diarrhea or whatever.

Yeah ummm.... I'm  personally not willing to take that chance.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_deadly_fungi