News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Watchdogs promotional site sniffs your FB data, generates charts!

Started by Cramulus, April 24, 2014, 12:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cain on April 24, 2014, 02:10:28 PM
Quote from: Digital ShadowWe could not log you in: You can't log in to this app because you do not meet this app's requirements for country, age or other criteria.

Haha!  I am not a data cluster, I am an INDIVIDUAL.  In your face, corporate conglomerates as imagined by Ubisoft but probably based on a great deal of facts.

I guess it's a european thing?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Yeah, I would guess so.  Both my FB profiles have ages and locations, even if one set is fake.

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, apparently I say "need" and "don't care" a lot and also generate a generally completely misleading sense of everything about myself, including who's important to me, where I go, how  much money I make, and what I care about. Also, I exhibit a high level of interaction with my dog, and she can be used against me.

Either that or the algorithm's broked.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2014, 04:27:25 PM
Wow, apparently I say "I don't care" a lot and also generate a generally completely misleading sense of everything about myself, including who's important to me, where I go, how  much money I make, and what I care about. Also, I exhibit a high level of interaction with my dog, and she can be used against me.

I'm pretty sure that just means that you're using FB correctly.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on April 24, 2014, 04:29:12 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2014, 04:27:25 PM
Wow, apparently I say "I don't care" a lot and also generate a generally completely misleading sense of everything about myself, including who's important to me, where I go, how  much money I make, and what I care about. Also, I exhibit a high level of interaction with my dog, and she can be used against me.

I'm pretty sure that just means that you're using FB correctly.

The funniest thing is that I use my real name and assume that everything I post on Facebook is totally public, because, well, it is. Which makes the wild inaccuracy of these results that much funnier!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Well, this gives me a false sense of security:

"We Know Who You Are
(One picture listed, it's not me.)"

"We Know What Makes You Tick
TACTICAL APPROACH
Insufficient Data
Your psychological profile cannot be assessed due to limited information."

"Obsessions
INSUFFICIENT DATA. YOU EXHIBIT LOW RISK OF EXPOSURE. YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARE SECURE."

"Pawns
YOU EXHIBIT LOW RISK OF EXPOSURE. YOUR RELATIONSHIPS ARE SECURE."

"We Know What You're Worth
(wildly inaccurate income range)
High Value Target
You have a high probability of multiple financial accounts and access to cash and material possessions."

Interesting. I also apparently didn't have enough info to generate the word usage graph.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Apparently, "Fear" "Kill" and "Killing" are my favorite words.

Anyone who has seen my FB page will find that amusing.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

DEAD, DIE, KNIFE, ASS, CROTCH

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF ENRICO SALAZAR
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Johnny

Does it use chat log contents or just the newsfeed and public publications? Cause chat log is whats worth gold.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Pæs