News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Bwahahaha

Started by Cain, December 24, 2013, 09:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Hey everyone, remember this guy?

Trey Radel made his name as a Tea Party candidate who demanded that welfare recipients get drug tests as a condition of receiving welfare.

Is anyone surprised then, to discover that Congressthing Radel was arrested for cocaine use?

Projection, I'm telling you.  It's always projection.

LMNO

Odibex Grallspice

>He was known to "purchase cocaine for his personal use and also, on occasion, share it with others,"

Hey, he's sharing, I don't really see the problem.

Cain

Sharing is a gateway drug for Communism

Nephew Twiddleton

Hes not on welfare though. He can use his hard earned taxpayer funded check on whatever he likes.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

He's a government employee though, spending government money on drugs.  Therefore, welfare, Communism, Obamacare, Karl Marx teaching sodomy on PBS, the death of little children and a black coal for Xmas.

LMNO

Any chances he might be a closeted gay man?

Cain

Well, it's funny you should ask...Trey was, according to comments on the Time magazine article about his arrest, busted in what they quaintly refer to as a "disproportionately gay community" in DC.

MMIX

Quote from: Cain on December 24, 2013, 04:22:15 PM
Sharing is a gateway drug for Communism

My life will not be complete until I have that hand printed onto a fairtrade hemp tee shirt
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

inode_buddha

I know a bunch of tools who picked up on the whole drug testing thing back then. They didn't seem to realize that here in the bluest of the blue New York, they already do drug testing before you even get a nickel of assistance. It blew people's minds when I informed them of this, surely the nice guy on the radio couldn't have been lying???? hahahahahhahaha
C|N>K

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

My favorite thing about this is everything. I like cocaine. I like welfare. I like hypocritical dick-nuts getting caught with their pants down. EVERYTHING!
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Anna Mae Bollocks

NEW MEMES! PUT THAT FUCKER IN A SNOWBANK IN A GAY BAR!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Ben Shapiro