News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Some new marijuana science

Started by AFK, August 27, 2012, 11:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on August 29, 2012, 12:23:46 AM
Right! Anarchangel.. Sorry bro! SAWRIGHT?

WOah I'm like really running out of steam and i gotta go Re-up.  Anybody want some X!!!?  I'll be back In like some time, but my guy's got the BEST!!!  ANYBODY here ever had like X and crystal at the same time?!?!?  It's just the most incredible shit ever!!!  Literally, man. Literally.  it makes the colors and the texture just like.. so incredible.  And the smell? To die for, just like poor Tony.  We lost a bro that day... But he was a bro that died doing whatever the FUCK he wanted!!  Gdby Toneman, loved ya for srs...

where's my car?  WHERE'S MY FUCKING CAR!!!@

Ineffective attack vector; please adjust trajectory.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 29, 2012, 12:30:13 AM

WOah I'm like really running out of steam and i gotta go Re-up.  Anybody want some X!!!?  I'll be back In like some time, but my guy's got the BEST!!!  ANYBODY here ever had like X and crystal at the same time?!?!?  It's just the most incredible shit ever!!!  Literally, man. Literally.  it makes the colors and the texture just like.. so incredible.  And the smell? To die for, just like poor Tony.  We lost a bro that day... But he was a bro that died doing whatever the FUCK he wanted!!  Gdby Toneman, loved ya for srs...

YOU'RE NOT THAT BIG!  YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF HIM!  :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: v3x on August 29, 2012, 12:30:13 AM

What's a trajectory?  Is that like dose?  I won't OD man, don't worry.  It's all about how you mix the druggz neway!!! Everyone knowz dat.

I found the car!!!   now .. where are my keys?  WHERE ARE MY KEYS!?  I left them right here on top of the Emerald Tablet next to the poppers!!  you didn't take my keys did you V3x man?  I thought you were a bro, bro..... It thought you were a bro.

I'M FUCKING FINE NOW GIMME MY KEYS!!!!
don't make me start vibrating:evilmad:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Yep. Is ok. Just make sure you get the name right when recommending us to friends. I have just gotten orange line. I will be walking by two liquor stores before i get home.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Just gotten OFF orange line. Stupid phone.

The Wizard Joseph

1. buy Everclear.
2. crunch up chewable vitamins and Jollyranchers.
3. mix thoroughly.
4. heat over gas stove on high, smoke cigarette.
5. enjoy the rest of the party from outside

It's like the lights from the trucks are just for you!!!

THIS DRUGS THREAD IS AWESOME!!! Ishouldtelltherestoftheboard!   :lulz:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Everclear is illegal in massachusetts.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Vitamins are legal in the commonwealth.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Wizard Joseph

people got their priorities all mixed up these days...

Found my Keys!! YESSS. B bak L8ters!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

While I'm sure that Waffle Iron would have refrained from posting what he did if he had seen my post, I must show that I am serious about this.

Nephew drinks because you make him. Because seriously, drug threads should be a drinking game anyway.

Singing bainne na mbó do na gamhna
And the juice of the barley for me.

Nephew Twiddleton

The thought has occurred to me that what I have done here is emotional manipulation. I apologize. Carry on if you like.

I also only had the one shot. I'm on a tight budget at the moment and would have only been able to afford a nip either way.

It also tasted pretty gross which I suppose is a good sign.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on August 29, 2012, 11:02:03 AM
Dammit, Twid!
Now I feel guilty!

I figured you would. THat's why I apologized. The image of a sad viking will keep you from sleeping, let me tell you.