News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Vexation, I expect you and I will be having lots of fun soon.

Started by Doktor Howl, July 16, 2010, 04:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:10:34 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:07:58 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:01:49 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:00:59 AM
I did not fucking post as you. Link, please.

Top of this page, links to the page where you said it.  Also on the following page.

You piece of shit.

Oh jesus christ. Here, let me explain the conversation.

NP: "blah blah Windows Explorer"
Me: "I don't use Windows blah blah. You don't know me very well do you." <I.E., if you knew me (HERE ON PD) you'd know I don't use Windows.>
NP: "no, I don't know you at all unless it's a name change." <that is, I don't know you at all unless you've previously used some different nickname.>
Me: IN JEST (as anyone other than you, apparently, can tell) "Yeah, I used to be TGRR."
You: HOLY SHIT THAT MEANS YOU POSTED AS ME AT SPAGBOOK HATE HATE BLAH SHIT HATE HATE SHIT BLAH BLAH HATE PUKE TROLL GRRR

I don't know what universe you come from but the rules of logic there don't work in this universe.

Uh huh.  Interesting how the story changes from "I'm pretty sure nobody thought I was seriously trying to assume the TGRR identity other than you." to "I didn't do it".

You should check out IRC, by the way.

dude do you want the fucking admin account info for spagbook, then you can check it out for yourself? when i said "nobody thought i was tryign to assume your identity" i thought you were still talking about my comment about TGRR being my former identity HERE. none of that conversation was meant to imply anything about spagbook or anything that has happened there.

seriously, what fucking motive would i have for pretending to be you at spagbook, other than to completely soil my name here? you have a persecution complex, dude.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:14:40 AM
dude do you want the fucking admin account info for spagbook, then you can check it out for yourself? when i said "nobody thought i was tryign to assume your identity" i thought you were still talking about my comment about TGRR being my former identity HERE. none of that conversation was meant to imply anything about spagbook or anything that has happened there.

seriously, what fucking motive would i have for pretending to be you at spagbook, other than to completely soil my name here? you have a persecution complex, dude.

Wait, so now I'm crazy.  Because I didn't like you using my name.  WTF?   :lulz:

So let's just get this straight...Either you were:

1.  Using my moniker on Spagbook, or

2.  Calling me a pussy.

Now, bearing in mind that I've already watched you admit to #1 in front of God & everydamnbody, and given that you wrote #2 plain as day, at what point am I expected to find this humorous?  I mean, other than the humorous "totally inappropriate revenge" part?
Molon Lube

Jasper

I've looked around, and it seems Vex is...  Innocent. 

At least, of appropriating your name.  He did just call you a pussy though.

Feed him to the sharktacons!

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:18:46 AM

Wait, so now I'm crazy.  Because I didn't like you using my name.  WTF?   :lulz:

1.  Using my moniker on Spagbook, or

2.  Calling me a pussy.

Now, bearing in mind that I've already watched you admit to #1 in front of God & everydamnbody, and given that you wrote #2 plain as day, at what point am I expected to find this humorous?  I mean, other than the humorous "totally inappropriate revenge" part?

Only in your mind did I admit to #1. I thought you were accusing me of claiming to have formerly been TGRR here, because that's what I was joking about. That little exchange had nothing to do with Spagbook at all, the context was about whether NP knew me here, not at Spagbook. So why would I "admit" to something that only ever existed in your head?

As for #2, yeah, I guess I did call you that, as a joke. FFS, I fuck with the dipshits at work twice as hard as that on a daily basis and I don't even like them. Apparently, though, I should have called you a high-school drama queen with too much glitter in your twat giving you a bad case of the Princess Blues.

If I'm guilty of anything, I guess it was assuming you were a big enough girl to take a joke.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 16, 2010, 05:21:17 AM
I've looked around, and it seems Vex is...  Innocent. 

At least, of appropriating your name.  He did just call you a pussy though.

Feed him to the sharktacons!

He's had an hour or more to fuck with the logs, so I'll ask someone that's constantly there.

On the other hand, on the off chance that he is innocent, I still fucking hate him.  Because, you know, I have no balls.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:22:45 AM

Wait, so now I'm crazy.  Because I didn't like you using my name.  WTF?   :lulz:

1.  Using my moniker on Spagbook, or

2.  Calling me a pussy.

Now, bearing in mind that I've already watched you admit to #1 in front of God & everydamnbody, and given that you wrote #2 plain as day, at what point am I expected to find this humorous?  I mean, other than the humorous "totally inappropriate revenge" part?

Only in your mind did I admit to #1. I thought you were accusing me of claiming to have formerly been TGRR here, because that's what I was joking about. That little exchange had nothing to do with Spagbook at all, the context was about whether NP knew me here, not at Spagbook. So why would I "admit" to something that only ever existed in your head?

As for #2, yeah, I guess I did call you that, as a joke. FFS, I fuck with the dipshits at work twice as hard as that on a daily basis and I don't even like them. Apparently, though, I should have called you a high-school drama queen with too much glitter in your twat giving you a bad case of the Princess Blues.

If I'm guilty of anything, I guess it was assuming you were a big enough girl to take a joke.

From you?  I don't consider it a joke.

Here's an idea:  You and I simply pretend the other doesn't exist (provided, of course, that nobody on Spagbook DOES say you've posted as TGRR).  How's that sound?  I don't see why you thought that comment would be funny, given the fact that we've never really gotten along.  I imagine a certain type of person would think that, given the circumstances, it would be funny...You know, people like Weltburger, etc...But I'm not one of those people.

Find someone else to talk shit about, okay?  That shit flies when it's a friend talking, or the person doing it is smiling.

Not when they're trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes with respect to another user.

Now, please die in a fire.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:27:15 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:22:45 AM

Wait, so now I'm crazy.  Because I didn't like you using my name.  WTF?   :lulz:

1.  Using my moniker on Spagbook, or

2.  Calling me a pussy.

Now, bearing in mind that I've already watched you admit to #1 in front of God & everydamnbody, and given that you wrote #2 plain as day, at what point am I expected to find this humorous?  I mean, other than the humorous "totally inappropriate revenge" part?

From you?  I don't consider it a joke.

Here's an idea:  You and I simply pretend the other doesn't exist (provided, of course, that nobody on Spagbook DOES say you've posted as TGRR).  How's that sound?  I don't see why you thought that comment would be funny, given the fact that we've never really gotten along.  I imagine a certain type of person would think that, given the circumstances, it would be funny...You know, people like Weltburger, etc...But I'm not one of those people.

Find someone else to talk shit about, okay?  That shit flies when it's a friend talking, or the person doing it is smiling.

Not when they're trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes with respect to another user.

Now, please die in a fire.

I guess I never knew we hated each other, since the feeling was never really mutual, other than that time I called you some shitty name FIVE YEARS AGO at EB&G. So yeah, excuse me for failing to recognize and properly reciprocate your righteous hatred for me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:30:23 AM
I guess I never knew we hated each other, since the feeling was never really mutual, other than that time I called you some shitty name FIVE YEARS AGO at EB&G. So yeah, excuse me for failing to recognize and properly reciprocate your righteous hatred for me.

You should keep your grudges in a little book, like I do.  It makes them really easy to keep track of.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

As stated in the other thread, I have spoken to one of the users of Spagbook on the phone, and I have no reason to believe that Vexation used my moniker, other than a badly worded "joke" on his part.
Molon Lube

Remington

Is it plugged in?

tyrannosaurus vex

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 07:32:56 AM
lol

Having slept on it, go ahead - if you so choose - and keep my address, given that this was a misunderstanding.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 03:21:18 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 07:32:56 AM
lol

Having slept on it, go ahead - if you so choose - and keep my address, given that this was a misunderstanding.

I have it in a safe place.
And I don't mean that in any kind of mean-spirited, threatening, or other malicious way.

I think I'll write you back, though.