News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

ATTN ROGER

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, March 31, 2011, 05:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

I have been reading your recent definitions thread and I believe you may be my mother.  I am unsure of the appropriate course of action.  That is all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on March 31, 2011, 05:50:39 PM
I have been reading your recent definitions thread and I believe you may be my mother.  I am unsure of the appropriate course of action.  That is all.

The appropriate actions are to:

1.  Stop hanging out with those hooligan friends of yours,

2.  Wear your galoshes, and

3.  Call more often.  It won't kill you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roaring Biscuit!

Leave my hooligan friends out, at least I can trust them, not like those obnoxious, cardboard cut-out, sitcom characters you call friends who are just as likely to sue you as invite you to dinner.  Don't get me started on the galoshes, I'll start wearin' them when you stop buying useless shit.  Frankly, I liked the old kitchen table, IT'S A FUCKING TABLE!  So what if it's got a few gauges and stains on it, all it's gotta fucking do is SUPPORT A PLATE.  Are you honestly surprised that I don't want to come "home" when you keep replacing the shit that I grew up knowing with this shiny modern bullshit?  Are you honestly surprised that I don't particularly look forward to laying awake in bed at 3am listening to you and Sam drunkenly argue about his attempted suicide?

Well there we go, sure it won't hurt me to call.  How about you?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on April 03, 2011, 12:16:13 AM
Leave my hooligan friends out, at least I can trust them, not like those obnoxious, cardboard cut-out, sitcom characters you call friends who are just as likely to sue you as invite you to dinner.  Don't get me started on the galoshes, I'll start wearin' them when you stop buying useless shit.  Frankly, I liked the old kitchen table, IT'S A FUCKING TABLE!  So what if it's got a few gauges and stains on it, all it's gotta fucking do is SUPPORT A PLATE.  Are you honestly surprised that I don't want to come "home" when you keep replacing the shit that I grew up knowing with this shiny modern bullshit?  Are you honestly surprised that I don't particularly look forward to laying awake in bed at 3am listening to you and Sam drunkenly argue about his attempted suicide?

One other thing.  Stop using the weed whacker on the plants outside.  All the cord gets used up, and then I can't trim my back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 31, 2011, 05:56:13 PM
Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on March 31, 2011, 05:50:39 PM

The appropriate actions are to:

1.  Stop hanging out with those hooligan friends of yours,

2.  Wear your galoshes, and

3.  Call more often.  It won't kill you.

:lulz:

I find this oddly adorable.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 03, 2011, 03:19:29 AM
Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on April 03, 2011, 12:16:13 AM

One other thing.  Stop using the weed whacker on the plants outside.  All the cord gets used up, and then I can't trim my back.

Aw, dammit, I got a visual on that one.   :x
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Roaring Biscuit!

QuoteOne other thing.  Stop using the weed whacker on the plants outside.  All the cord gets used up, and then I can't trim my back.

That's no accident, it's payback for last summer.  I mean I know the budget was tight, but when you said we might be staying in some pretty down-trodden places I thought you meant you know...  roadside motels...  not the County Jail.

Oh and by the way, there is no way I'm buying that the doctor actually prescribed that reinforced titanium butt-plug for your condition.  Or that you had to sell my bed to pay for it.