News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

He's pretty safe, IMO.  Votes can change lile day and night in this game.

Wondering Monk

Quote from: StoreBrand on March 09, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
There's still time for people to retract or change their votes.  Paesior could have cast his vote for himself in order to make people think he's really a villager thinking that would sway enough people to take him out of harms way.

That

Doktor Howl

Quote from: StoreBrand on March 09, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
There's still time for people to retract or change their votes.  Paesior could have cast his vote for himself in order to make people think he's really a villager thinking that would sway enough people to take him out of harms way.

This.

Sneaky bastard.  String him up.
Molon Lube

Dr. Paes

Srsly.
If a lynching clears my name, keep your votes as they are.
It's a little damage to our side and maybe Traffic is a wolf trying to appear a villager while at the same time killing off a villager.
I can still watch during the day and help work shit out at night.
Or maybe I'll just move shit around, make spooky noises and generally haunt you spags.

Traffic

Quote from: Paesior on March 09, 2010, 08:50:01 PM
Srsly.
It's a little damage to our side and maybe Traffic is a wolf trying to appear a villager while at the same time killing off a villager.
Or maybe I'll just move shit around, make spooky noises and generally haunt you spags.

I didn't think my point of lynching you was weak or swayed by personal opinion, especially if you're going to help after death and it seems that a lot of people don't trust you anyway. For me it seems the most logical solution as for villagers, lynching is an oppurtunity to identify useful people as well as killig potential wolves. And as someone who falls into both of those categories you're the natural choice.

Plus I don't think my previous post persuaded many people to vote you, by the responses.

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Traffic on March 09, 2010, 09:27:54 PM
Quote from: Paesior on March 09, 2010, 08:50:01 PM
Srsly.
Though it is a little damage to our side and there's a possiblity that Traffic is a wolf trying to appear a villager while at the same time killing off a villager, it still seems a reasonable option.

I didn't think my point of lynching you was weak or swayed by personal opinion, especially if you're going to help after death and it seems that a lot of people don't trust you anyway. For me it seems the most logical solution as for villagers, lynching is an oppurtunity to identify useful people as well as killig potential wolves. And as someone who falls into both of those categories you're the natural choice.

Plus I don't think my previous post persuaded many people to vote you, by the responses.
Edited quote because post didn't make the point I was trying to.
tl;dr: Suggestion makes sense but doesn't exclude Traffic from being a wolf.

Dr. Paes

Hm. On second thought, I'm going to end up laughing at you all during the day as you listen to wolves telling you to lynch villagers and then when night comes my advice will be too late. You'll not get any help with information gathered during the day as you discuss lynchings.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Whatever, Paesior. So far, you've either subtly or right out accused me, Enrico, Traffic, Pariah, and pretty much anyone else who said anything you didn't approve of, AND those who haven't said anything either, and now you're just being a jerk face.

The main reason I voted for you is because you're in full out dickhole mode.

The Wizard

Folks, my fellow illiterate serfs and mad scientists, we need to calm the hell down. I know that we face a horrible furry threat, but we must not let our fear prevent us from enjoying ourselves. And yes, what we are facing isn't just any normal threat, we are facing the darkest evil to ever crawl out of hell. Furries. This my friends is the face of our enemy, and even as we soil ourselves in horrormirth, we must remember that above all, what will see us through this crisis is the lulz. Nothing but the lulz.

Ya, I just called you bastards furries. Bring it on.
Insanity we trust.

Requia ☣

I vote for Paesior, may as well follow the crowd.

Paesior - 11?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dr. Paes

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 09, 2010, 11:02:25 PM
Whatever, Paesior. So far, you've either subtly or right out accused me, Enrico, Traffic, Pariah, and pretty much anyone else who said anything you didn't approve of, AND those who haven't said anything either, and now you're just being a jerk face.

The main reason I voted for you is because you're in full out dickhole mode.
You are reading accusation into my questioning of people's motivations for their behaviours.
These questions are necessary to determine who we can trust.
Defensiveness where there is no accusation to defend against is suspicious.  :tinfoilhat:

Who isn't enjoying themselves?
Are people taking pretend SRS BUSINESS srsly?

The Wizard

QuoteThese questions are necessary to determine who we can trust.

We can't trust anyone until they're dead.
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 10, 2010, 12:21:28 AM
QuoteThese questions are necessary to determine who we can trust.

We can't trust anyone until they're dead.

This.