News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

More than everything you wanted to know about semen

Started by Telarus, September 24, 2010, 06:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Indeed! I had read a few years back on semen being found to be a natural antidepressant (or, perhaps, lack of semen being a natural depressant) but that article was a bit more informative.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

I have a feeling that this biochemistry underlies a lot of the semen ingesting practices of ritual magick and tantra.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on September 24, 2010, 06:45:12 AM
I have a feeling that this biochemistry underlies a lot of the semen ingesting practices of ritual magick and tantra.

Totally makes sense!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

And the end of the article is totally right. I had an overwhelming urge to make a bad joke about carrying not one, but TWO pharmacies around in my pants. I swear I fought the urge for as long as I could.
Telarus, KSC,

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Telarus on September 24, 2010, 07:07:42 AM
And the end of the article is totally right. I had an overwhelming urge to make a bad joke about carrying not one, but TWO pharmacies around in my pants. I swear I fought the urge for as long as I could.

:lulz:

Brotep

Heh, when I was in college one of my neighbors had a similar article up on his door. It concluded that women should give more blowjobs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 24, 2010, 02:10:31 PM
Heh, when I was in college one of my neighbors had a similar article up on his door. It concluded that women should give more blowjobs.

The funny thing is that I know the article you're talking about, which is a total hoax, but the part that's amusing is its similarity to the actual science that was done later.

I'm using this article to leverage for a cessation of condom use, in my personal situation. I kinda feel like after six months, if we both check out clean and plan to be together for a while, there is no real reason I should be deprived of the health benefits of semen.  8)