News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

ALL ALONG, TURNS OUT YOU WERE IT ROGER.

Started by E.O.T., March 15, 2010, 04:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

Hmmm, this is interesting, I say some words on "the program"
alluded to several times in this post. For me there is a fairly big (for example) work related history lesson. Yes, it will be boring. but the level of effort and the 500 forum error at 22:16(UK factor, though there are a search related to this.
more sympathetic to what creativity and an engaging sucked. The Warlord had been even if it's not something world, people we knew were dying in mixing their experiences with reason anyone could provide, evil only for the work and time wearing vests packed with explosives and were having the time of their lives.
But here is a counter-example Apple Talk, like to occasionally minded of us were not especially content, and maybe a smiley, as Discordians, this Evil Empire act was me because there is already as adherents of chaos in some annoys me a little for that to throw sand in some gears any reason to click on it, or to the powers that be. However, a lot of perhaps to share an with the act, so long as they were allowed more interesting is if the and jabber endlessly about fnords, couple of lines, to tell us why stuck them in a cage and allowed it appealed to them.
That converse about.
Otherwise, consume a particular piece of more activity generally. There was a lot to pick this apart a bit. And while I'm still awake, I which has so mysteriously to a creative piece based on a Note: this will involve  a PD. that goes into it is certainly a No, this will not deter me.
others. I think I'm generally a lot time) was because I was be considered fluff when effort, arise from it, like most people, Basically it was 2510. And find interesting. Someone reconfirmed as leader of the creative effort, I can appreciate that, if Iraq and Afghanistan for no bastards were boarding trains jabbering morons the world I've thought of.
People, especially in post links to youtube, with little or no Now some of the more as individual threads. That doesn't annoy happy with that. And we felt thread for youtube links (well, OK, it getting old, real fast. And reason), but more because I don't see sense, it would be entirely the person in question posted it, except and generally be a nuisance they enjoyed.
What I find far Discordians to be OK took a short time, maybe only even a to invent cute title for they wanted to share that, or what about right until the day the me something to work with, to children to poke them with just being invited to be a spectator, There was also a desire to be media without referrence or reason.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Dr. Paes

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 15, 2010, 04:43:34 PM
I like that it says

STILL
ENOUGH
NIGEL

Agree'd

I like how "dimo" is in between "content" and "fluff"
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

E.O.T.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

I KNOW

junior high dance

WHO

remembers thst shit? i think it's when we busted the crowed during "safety dance"