News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE! WOMPed rantiness

Started by Payne, September 18, 2008, 12:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

AFK

:mittens:

not that I really get the politics but just in terms of aesthetics, etc., it's brilliant!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

The politics in it are mostly nouns anyway.

The shitting of pork pies on people, thats the important thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

Payne

BUMP.

I'm really upset this never got off the ground.

Seeing Prescott's fat, suspended, ass would be a price worth paying for it.

Cain

You need one on Peter Mandelson.  Preferably written by Frankie Boyle (yes, I was watching Mock the Week last night).

Payne

Quote from: Cain on August 18, 2009, 03:21:22 PM
You need one on Peter Mandelson.  Preferably written by Frankie Boyle (yes, I was watching Mock the Week last night).

I want to get the proper typeface for it, have all the bits together so I can do one whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I'm told it's Gill Sans, but the internet LIES.

Peter Mandelson is a perfect subject though.

Golden Applesauce

Are you editing the page source files, or taking a screenshot and WOMPing it?  Fiddling with the page source would give you identical formating and font if you want it.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Payne

The BBC page source confused the fuck out of me.

WOMPing is, as ever, the easiest (and most WRATHful) way.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Captain Utopia

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.