News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

ITT I grow a beard and you tell me what shape to carve it into

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 01, 2014, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

And be creative! No points for just posting silly pictures from an image search.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

LMNO

Eater of Clowns

A deconstructive parody of a traditional beard, and masculinity itself.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

tyrannosaurus vex

so far it is in "let everything grow unrestrained to see what i have to work with" mode. preliminary signs indicate the potential fairly full beard. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking this:

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

Find another guy with long beard, join them together to make SuperBeard, in the shape of London Bridge.

[/b]

Junkenstein

How about the "Hugh Glass":

Which is coincidently how i now refer to my skyrim setup which is currently broken beyond belief.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."