Started by Juana, December 28, 2011, 11:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Yes that is a good thing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 04, 2012, 10:32:53 PM
I was wondering if you guys had gotten that package yet. :D

The cookies were AWESOME.

I didn't get any brownies, though, because Freeky & Enabler & TGG hit me when I tried to have one.

Greedy bastards.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 04, 2012, 10:14:37 PM
OH MY GOD SHIT FUCK DAMN

ESPECIALLY SHIT FUCK DAMN

ALSO, BEEEEEEEEEF SOOOOOOOODAAAAAAA!!!! <3

Explain?

DECI4

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 04, 2012, 09:43:51 PM

I thought about that, but concluded I didn't have a bowl I felt safe using in a pot - they were all either too small or too large. So the microwave it was.

You can use the microwave, but certain chocolates, especially premium chocolates like Callebaut and Valrhona are more sensitive to heat than others. Chocolate is an emulsion and emulsions are sensitive to extremes in temperature. While it is unlikely if you are paying close attention, it is very possible to break the emulsion in a microwave.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Juana

Quote from: Doktora Phoxica Junia Decia Bruta on January 05, 2012, 12:13:47 AM
Yes that is a good thing.
:) Glad to hear you liked them!

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 05, 2012, 12:26:04 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 04, 2012, 10:32:53 PM
I was wondering if you guys had gotten that package yet. :D

The cookies were AWESOME.

I didn't get any brownies, though, because Freeky & Enabler & TGG hit me when I tried to have one.

Greedy bastards.
Thanks and hey, now you can get Freeky to make them. :D

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 05, 2012, 12:27:01 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 04, 2012, 10:14:37 PM
OH MY GOD SHIT FUCK DAMN

ESPECIALLY SHIT FUCK DAMN

ALSO, BEEEEEEEEEF SOOOOOOOODAAAAAAA!!!! <3

Explain?
Freeky and I were talking (I forget about what, exactly) and I promised to find a recipe for it and send it, too. Which, obviously, I did.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Quote from: DECI4 on January 05, 2012, 12:27:38 AM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 04, 2012, 09:43:51 PM

I thought about that, but concluded I didn't have a bowl I felt safe using in a pot - they were all either too small or too large. So the microwave it was.

You can use the microwave, but certain chocolates, especially premium chocolates like Callebaut and Valrhona are more sensitive to heat than others. Chocolate is an emulsion and emulsions are sensitive to extremes in temperature. While it is unlikely if you are paying close attention, it is very possible to break the emulsion in a microwave.
I didn't know any of that, so thank you. :) I used regular old baker's chocolate and I believe Ghirardelli chips for the semi-sweet, so I think I was ok. I'll keep that in mind, next time I make these.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."