News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

More stupid bullshit to get pissed off about.

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, October 07, 2011, 04:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Pope Pixie Pickle

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 05:35:07 AM
RAAAAAGE.

This country's either going to force me to move to Ireland or fucking run for President.

Twid,
can run in 2016

Pope Pixie Pickle

'd say move to ireland, but the economy there is fucked

Cainad (dec.)

That's... not just desperate and stupid, it's deplorable and highlights something very monstrous within this country.

Also, that story links to this one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/opinion/09krugman.html

America Goes Dark, by Paul Krugman

QuoteThe lights are going out all over America — literally. Colorado Springs has made headlines with its desperate attempt to save money by turning off a third of its streetlights, but similar things are either happening or being contemplated across the nation, from Philadelphia to Fresno.

You know how that crazy old Dok Howl ranting at us about how "when the lights go out, etc, etc, hork spit puke"?

Nice to know that he was just being his goofy old self again, and not serious at all! Ha, ha!

Ha ha ha ha hahahaha...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Pixie on October 07, 2011, 05:49:04 AM
'd say move to ireland, but the economy there is fucked

A move to Ireland is more possible, considering my politics and how obviously fucking retarded my countrymen here are.

At least in Ireland I can learn how to grow shit/eat horse meat.

More than likely I'll go down with the ship, cackling with my axe in hand, Marshall turned up to 11, taking shots of Jameson during pauses. With my pance off and my dangly bits dangling. Lemmy would expect no less. And when the power goes out, well, I have a 12 string acoustic that I'll play in the dark, dangly bits dangling, until every last string is broken and my fingertips are torn to shreds, blood streaming everywhere.

Quote from: Cainad on October 07, 2011, 06:02:08 AM
That's... not just desperate and stupid, it's deplorable and highlights something very monstrous within this country.

Also, that story links to this one:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/opinion/09krugman.html

America Goes Dark, by Paul Krugman

QuoteThe lights are going out all over America — literally. Colorado Springs has made headlines with its desperate attempt to save money by turning off a third of its streetlights, but similar things are either happening or being contemplated across the nation, from Philadelphia to Fresno.

You know how that crazy old Dok Howl ranting at us about how "when the lights go out, etc, etc, hork spit puke"?

Nice to know that he was just being his goofy old self again, and not serious at all! Ha, ha!

Ha ha ha ha hahahaha...

We need a psychotic laugh emoticon that's a little more powerful than :horrormirth:

Nephew Twiddleton

And obviously, Pix, the economy here is fucked too, if we're turning the power off, tearing up roads, and making it ok for us to smack our bitches up.

Because the recession is totally over, right? RIGHT?!?!?!!

^ found it btw

Cainad (dec.)

That's definitely the right gif for this.

Turn off the lights! Tear up the roads! Shut down the schools!

WE MUST DESTROY OUR CIVILIZATION IF WE ARE TO SAVE IT!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on October 07, 2011, 06:24:43 AM
That's definitely the right gif for this.

Turn off the lights! Tear up the roads! Shut down the schools!

WE MUST DESTROY OUR CIVILIZATION IF WE ARE TO SAVE IT!

STOP ENFORCING LAWS PROTECTING OUR BABYMAKERS! WE WANTED SMALLER GOVERNMENT, NOW WE'RE GETTING IT! THE FREE MARKET DEMANDS IT! BE A PATRIOT, BEAT YOUR WIFE!

Nephew Twiddleton

You know, here's the funny thing. By totally fucking our economy to this point, the Teatards are killing two birds with one stone. Not paying for shit, and the right to do horrible shit to other human beings and not be brought up on charges for it.

Cainad (dec.)

I'm getting that slimy, icky feeling again, deep inside.

That one where you realize that everything wrong. We had a reality, and it was never perfect, but somehow it done got broken, and now there's no more repairmen for it because these days we always "just buy a new one" instead of fixing it because it's cheaper.

This needs to stew for a bit. There's not enough words yet, so a full written rant right now would be an abortion of text. Must let it gestate and achieve viability in my brainmeat.

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 06:28:30 AM
You know, here's the funny thing. By totally fucking our economy to this point, the Teatards are killing two birds with one stone. Not paying for shit, and the right to do horrible shit to other human beings and not be brought up on charges for it.

Knock out one pillar, and the rest will fall on their own, I suppose.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on October 07, 2011, 06:32:17 AM

That one where you realize that everything wrong. We had a reality, and it was never perfect, but somehow it done got broken, and now there's no more repairmen for it because these days we always "just buy a new one" instead of fixing it because it's cheaper.

This needs to stew for a bit. There's not enough words yet, so a full written rant right now would be an abortion of text. Must let it gestate and achieve viability in my brainmeat.

I know what you mean, man. It's there. But you need more bile behind it. It's not a legitimate puke until your spit turns yellow. But I will say this Cainad. We're thinking that we'll just go out and buy a new one, because there's always a new one on the shelf. But all of the stores have gone out of business. Well, we can buy direct from the factory right? Factory's closed, all the workers got laid off because we can't give in to the unions terrorists. There is no new one. So now we're left with, oh well, take it out to the shed and tinker with it, we can get it to work again. But not only do we lack the know how, WE'RE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO ACTUALLY TAKE IT OUT TO THE SHED.

Pæs

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on October 07, 2011, 06:39:29 AM
Quote from: Cainad on October 07, 2011, 06:32:17 AM

I know what you mean, man. It's there. But you need more bile behind it. It's not a legitimate puke until your spit turns yellow. But I will say this Cainad. We're thinking that we'll just go out and buy a new one, because there's always a new one on the shelf. But all of the stores have gone out of business. Well, we can buy direct from the factory right? Factory's closed, all the workers got laid off because we can't give in to the unions terrorists. There is no new one. So now we're left with, oh well, take it out to the shed and tinker with it, we can get it to work again. But not only do we lack the know how, WE'RE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO ACTUALLY TAKE IT OUT TO THE SHED.

Maybe we can throw some quarters at that neighbor kid to do it for us.

I mean, he's basically sub-human trash who doesn't understand The Right Values (I blame the parents, but I'm gonna poop on him too anyway), but he'll do shit work for cheap. It's Un-American, but what can you do?

The Rev

You guys are all just jealous because here in Kansas we know how to keep our breeders in line.