News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED TWATBURGER FAIL FREAD

Started by Adios, May 30, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 08, 2010, 01:23:10 PM

Badbeast: I hope you know that an important step in psychoanalysis is to take information from one's environment to get information about one's mental condition, not vice versa. Maybe you can't believe that I'm a fairly healthy person who's laughing his ass off. Extra score (but not nessecary for minimalists) if others can laugh about it.
Of course I do. The environment I'm taking in this case, is PD. But
A/ I'm not making any claims to be a Pschoanalyst.
And B/ I'm not doing it for any perceived therapeutic benefits you might glean from it, it's purely for my own amusement.

I have no doubt you are laughing your arse off, but I can also tell that on the inside, you are crying, like a little 6 year old girl who just wet her knickers on the (short) Bus.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 08, 2010, 01:23:10 PM
Lol thanks for all the attention.

actually if you were worth anything, we would have google flooded your name
so you can spend the effort to go page after page of your name referenced somewhere strange.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit