News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

ATTN MORTALS: Post ITT, and get your Official Holy Name™.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 04, 2010, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 28, 2011, 09:53:32 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 11, 2011, 06:20:59 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 11, 2011, 06:20:32 PM
For some reason I couldn't stand having it in the personal text field, it looked wrong down there.  The choice to go to hell was, ultimately, a question of aesthetics.

Custom title works, too.

Precedence^

Cool. Do I get some kind of special prize for my unwavering spiritual resolve zealotry?
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Payne

Quote from: Cuddleshift on July 28, 2011, 10:10:25 PM
For some reason I couldn't stand having it in the personal text field, it looked wrong down there.  The choice to go to hell was, ultimately, a question of aesthetics.

Custom title works, too.

Precedence^

Cool. Do I get some kind of special prize for my unwavering spiritual resolve zealotry?

Why yes, you do!

When you die, you get to go to the good hell.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on July 28, 2011, 10:13:05 PM
Quote from: Cuddleshift on July 28, 2011, 10:10:25 PM

Custom title works, too.

Precedence^

Why yes, you do!

When you die, you get to go to the good hell.

Well, then, I guess it's a good thing I'm an American. I'm already used to that whole "lesser of two evils" thing.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Stelpa

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Payne

Juana

It's already there! Well, ok, it's in my custom title, but still...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2011, 05:07:04 PM
It's already there! Well, ok, it's in my custom title, but still...

It's your soul.  Don't come crying to me when they send you to Normal Hell, where you'll...

Um.

You're in Fresno, right?

Juana

Yep. It's not quuuuuite hell, but close (hell is Bakersfield, actually).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 14, 2011, 05:19:53 PM
Yep. It's not quuuuuite hell, but close (hell is Bakersfield, actually).

Well, they're just gonna send you back when you die, if you fuck this up.  That's right, eternity in Fresno.

You only go to Bakersfield if you've been REALLY bad (say, Adolf Hitler), but not bad enough to go to Phoenix.

Juana