News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Orgasm

Started by Rev. Asshat, February 15, 2009, 01:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Asshat

my email address is masterrichiep@gmail.com

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Aufenthatt

Template

Add to postergasm list:

"Have you had your orgasm today?"

UncannyValleyGirl

Quote from: yhnmzw on February 19, 2009, 09:06:34 PM
Add to postergasm list:

"Have you had your orgasm today?"

"Love your neighbor. Share an orgasm".

Creepy, or just right?
Don't believe anyone believes everything they think.

Cain

That would depend on your neighbour.

Oh, and welcome.

Adios

Oargasm = rowing in circles.

Adios

Multiple Oargasm = rowing in a straight line.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Cain on February 22, 2009, 04:18:53 AM

That implies that the only way to share an orgasm with someone is fucking them, right? I don't think that constitutes sharing one, though <_<

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Enki-][ on February 22, 2009, 01:10:56 PM
Quote from: Cain on February 22, 2009, 04:18:53 AM

That implies that the only way to share an orgasm with someone is fucking them, right? I don't think that constitutes sharing one, though <_<

No. It implies that whether "Love your neighbor. Share an orgasm" is creepy, or just right, depends on the neighbor.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I dunno. If you could fedex your neighbour half an orgasm with overnight delivery, would it be creepy?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Template

Quote from: Enki-][ on February 22, 2009, 05:23:23 PM
I dunno. If you could fedex your neighbour half an orgasm with overnight delivery, would it be creepy?

Yes, mainly for splitting-up an orgasm and Fedexing to a next-door neighbor.

fomenter

Quote from: yhnmzw on February 22, 2009, 06:16:57 PM
Quote from: Enki-][ on February 22, 2009, 05:23:23 PM

Yes, mainly for splitting-up an orgasm and Fedexing to a next-door neighbor.

FedEx costs money,    hand delivery is more personal it shows you care enough to make the effort...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Well, say you were on vacation and you mailed half of it home?

Plus, it's technically illegal to manually place half of an orgasm in someone's mailbox.

the last yatto

Quote from: Enki-][ on February 22, 2009, 01:10:56 PM
That implies that the only way to share an orgasm with someone is fucking them, right?

watching or fliming is two easy and slightly less creepy other options to share
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit