News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Blood under Red Light

Started by hooplala, April 14, 2015, 04:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on April 15, 2015, 07:33:26 PM
Well, sounds like I don't have any other option than to spill a good amount of blood under red light.

Right?

Right?

Come on over anytime!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

You should be able to get pigs blood, no questions asked, from your local butcher.

If local butchers still exist in Canada, anyway.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It comes in little tubs, if you buy it here.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cheaper to get a live chicken from the flea market, though.

Cain

Yeah, but PIGS BLOOD!  You can never have too much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 15, 2015, 08:33:38 PM
Yeah, but PIGS BLOOD!  You can never have too much.

True, and the tubs are ready to just pop into the freezer for later use!

hooplala

I suspect the red light would be harder for me to procure than blood. I'm thinking really intense red neon light.

In all honesty, I think I will go with black, since it provides the most contrast.  But still, thank you all for the helpful input.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman