News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Christmas Presents (pimp your crafts)

Started by BabylonHoruv, November 17, 2011, 03:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We're now writing the mythology he referenced...  that's kind of awesome.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Cross p(+)st for my own amusement, to continue the ongoing hatefest, and because I now have 2 threads to leave magically delicious turds on that you made.  Twat.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:36:11 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:34:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:31:44 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:28:02 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2011, 05:09:19 PM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on November 17, 2011, 05:07:33 PM
I wasn't looking for it in your thread,  I meant the suggestion to be slightly smartass but also serious.  I apologize if it hurt Freeky's feelings.

Bullshit, fatass.  You meant it to do exactly what it did.

You passive-aggressive sack of shit.

Make you laugh and shit all over me?

In that case I'm proud.  if it somehow managed to make Joseph shit on me too I'm mostly confused.

No, it made Freeky very upset...She goes to school, raises her kid, gets about 2 nights off a week, in which she goes out of her way to meet people somewhere other than a pub.

But no, you had to fucking walk in and say "socialize", like the wretched little pompous fuckbag that you are.  Just get cancer or something2, okay?

I hadn't realized it would make her upset and I am sorry that it did.

Freeky is a good person who deserves good friends and, if she wants one, a good man. 

Well, let me fucking spell it out for you.

Some people can make snarky jokes to their friends, and get away with it.  You can't, because you have no fucking friends, at least not here.

And I don't for one second believe you're sorry at all.  As you said, it had the desired effect of pissing me off, and given that you view people as inanimate objects put there for your own sick amusement, I don't think you have the CAPABILITY of being sorry.

Just for the audience here.. never NEVER post a personal sigil tat and partial image of yourself on a forum where there may be dastardly types that understand and are ENTIRELY unafraid to fuck with the "laws" of sympathy and contagion.  Not if you think there's really something like Maaahjjj*jkdsjas@nh$1 in the world.. schmuck.

1Thanks to Alty for showing me the proper spelling shortly after I got here.

2THIS CAN BE FUCKING ARRANGED!!!  I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU MADE THAT PRETTY YOUNG WOMAN UPSET!!  I WAS JUST SNAPPING AT AN OPPORTUNE MOMENT ON A D-BAG PSEUDO-SORCERER THAT THINKS THERE IS OCCASIONALLY AN OK TIME FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO TOUCH KIDS!  THIS MAKES ELLEGUA EXTREMELY FUCKING UPSET!!  IF I DON'T GET TO SLEEP YOU DON'T EITHER.   
:magick:

Of course none of this could possibly be a problem for you Babs if you simply clap you hands and admit that there is no magic, admit to yourself and others that you are an untalented charlatan, and go get therapy for that death-fixation of yours right?  I mean, how serious about this could I possibly be?

As for the rest of you.. I really look forward to checking out your stuff elsewhere.  The Chao Te Ching is one of those truly timeless pieces apparently! :mittens:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

That picture makes me LAWL every single time.

Gimme the link/code for it!  Gimmegimmegimme!

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 10:12:17 PM

I suspect I'm just being slow, but can you elaborate on this?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Placid Dingo on November 18, 2011, 07:11:17 AM
Quote from: Nigel on November 17, 2011, 10:12:17 PM

I suspect I'm just being slow, but can you elaborate on this?

Just that current-day Discordians are producing literature, using new ideas, that happen to dovetail into older literature (in this case RAW's novels) so well that people who are now discovering it are assuming that it's material that previous writers were drawing from.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

In retrospect, I'm now very glad I had such a heavy hand when editing out current pop culture references.  It pleases me to no end that the style and thoughts blend in well with the (somewhat) original texts.

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteA healthy body ebbs and flows with emotions.
Only the sick are inflexible.
Joy and hate must be experienced, and then let go.
If you do not shit your hate, you will die.
Who can live, retaining a colon full of hate?
If you hold on to joy for too long,
it will stagnate and fester.
Life craves the new,
regardless of its content.
Only the dead cease changing..
"
—    The Chao te Ching

Found this on the tumblr link and am going to crosspost it to facebook.  I going to include the tumblr link and encourage people to "spread this timeless wisdom" or some such thing.

And now.. something that just popped up on facebook but moments ago!  Balance is all about exchanges.

http://beardhead.com/ginger.html

I don't need one personally, but some people definitely do. Definitely.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl