News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

What it's like in zut's head...

Started by zutalors, February 15, 2009, 08:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zutalors

Clicky!

Shameless self promotion.  But some folks seemed to like the avatar, so whatever.  :D
nightmare made of hash-dreams, got the devil in my shoes.  tell me tell me what have I done wrong? ain't nothin go right with me, must be I been smokin' too long.

Raphaella

I took a look around. I liked Truth in the Dark, Dog-Headed Whore, and flesh-spirit.
The Dog-headed whore I think could be made more to my tastes if the back ground was a different color though.
Thanks for sharing.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Raphaella

Awwwh I missed the Eris even though it was right in front of my face!!
On a second examination of your works I would like to add Mamma's fella-tine to the list of the ones I enjoy.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

zutalors

:oops:Thanks.  The Eris photo was my friend's idea ;)
nightmare made of hash-dreams, got the devil in my shoes.  tell me tell me what have I done wrong? ain't nothin go right with me, must be I been smokin' too long.

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

zutalors

Quote from: Racing Penguin on February 15, 2009, 12:15:46 PM
I took a look around. I liked Truth in the Dark, Dog-Headed Whore, and flesh-spirit.
The Dog-headed whore I think could be made more to my tastes if the back ground was a different color though.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.  flesh-spirit id one of my favorites, too.

Pariah:  Yep.  :golfclap: