News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

tell me about your sex life

Started by rong, June 21, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Oh, i dont know, ive lived under a rock for so long focusing on school and work that i havent seriously dated no one or gotten laid in like 5 years =/
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

UB

Quote from: Faust on June 21, 2014, 04:25:39 PM
......... during the work week we are both too tired to do much.

Quote from: The Johnny on June 21, 2014, 11:10:54 PM
.... i dont know, .... lived under a rock for so long focusing on [studying] and work .....

Quote from: Alty on June 21, 2014, 09:09:19 PM
I am just trying to slow down my sex drive, .......................

Everything that could be said has been said, and could only add: "I enjoy the company of those I'm not in cahoots with for a longer duration of time."

haha
Within the grip of Err.... some are fucked in the head by a fist of fire.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: rong on June 21, 2014, 07:40:58 PM

Jokingly serious, as opposed to seriously joking.
I actually think using our collective knowledge about human behavioural patterns to increase our enjoyment of this forum is a good thing.
AKA Social Engineering, for some reason people think that is a bad idea, especially those who have studied social engineering.1
I volunteered you for the position because I think you would be good at it.

1 This may be because the focus of such studies lies on the history of Social Engineering and that history is quite bloody. If you want to learn actual social engineering skills, go study marketing.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on June 21, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
I kinda chuckled at the idea of this being a 'sticky' thread.  But, yeah, I saw a comment about someone's inability to refrain from spagging up other threads with comments about their sex life and thought maybe if there was a thread devoted to just that, it may help.

:lulz: @ sticky.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 12:34:31 AM
I kinda chuckled at the idea of this being a 'sticky' thread.  But, yeah, I saw a comment about someone's inability to refrain from spagging up other threads with comments about their sex life and thought maybe if there was a thread devoted to just that, it may help.

The idea is growing on me, we kinda have to now  :lulz:
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on June 22, 2014, 12:35:17 AM

If people actually start using it to talk about their grotty details, I will too. And nobody wants that, trust me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 12:45:22 AM

If people actually start using it to talk about their grotty details, I will too. And nobody wants that, trust me.
I hate to do this to you, but you have to set the right example.
This thread needs more examples of being used in the right way.
I'm afraid you will have to make a sacrifice before the altar of Social Engineering.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on June 22, 2014, 12:50:40 AM

I'm afraid you will have to make a sacrifice before the altar of Social Engineering.

But you know it always ends the same way, and then I run the dildos through the dishwasher.

UB

They are dishwasher safe?  Oo

TRRN seems to be a Phenomenal Anomaly.

The Johnny

I see it is more of a pressure valve... if we didnt have the Great RWHN Drug Wars of 2009-2013 there might had been a great number of derailed threads that would still happen to this very day.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

UB

I'm still not clear who RWHN was here... One of my favorite novels' main character had a similar name, and so I was thrown off by it initially.

I'm not even going to ask about the drug wars had here.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 12:53:12 AM

But you know it always ends the same way, and then I run the dildos through the dishwasher.
Look, this is a free for all thread. Just go for it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Regret on June 22, 2014, 01:33:58 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 22, 2014, 12:53:12 AM

Look, this is a free for all thread. Just go for it.

My boyfriend is on his way over here right now with surgical gloves and beets. Looks like I need to put the red sheets on the bed tonight.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on June 21, 2014, 02:52:45 PM
go ahead.  if you want to.

since i got divorced my sex life has been fucking great.

Well, things have gotten better since I had that horrible vestigial twin removed from Jenn's back, and surgically attached to my nads.  This brings up some weird potential incest issues on her part, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.  I'm not just one of your fried chicken tramps, you know.  I have needs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace